😜Chapter 16😜

As my eyes adjusted to the sunlight peeking through the windows, my eyes opened slightly. That's when I felt a weight on my right arm and around my waist. I moved my gaze to my right side and gasped at the view. Jimin was sleeping so soundly almost hugging me. I was out of my mind. He is cute to be honest. No he is very cute... Do squishy red cheeks, lips slightly parted and messy hair. Really face of an angel yet attitude of a devil. Unknowingly my finger lined his cheeks carefully observing the view. His hair looked so soft that I touched them.

While I was busy observing him closely I didn't notice that he was already awake and staring back into my eyes. "Like what you see", he said. I was brought back to reality when he said that. I blinked my eyes very quickly for a while then quickly turned my head to the other side.

He touched my cheeks with his hands as he suddenly pushed me on the couch. I was taken aback by this. He brought his face closer to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my face. He moved to the side and started placing open mouthed wet kisses starting from behind my ears to my jawline then to my neck. He was sucking at my sweet spots occasionally. I couldn't help but moan at his touch. Suddenly something hit me. I should be supposed to fight him right?

With that I suddenly kicked him in his stomach not too harshly though but strong enough to make him fall off the couch. He instead of groaning started smirking. He then said,"Someone is starting to like my touch huh?". "In your dreams Mr...", I retorted.

"So who was the one moaning right now huh?", He said still with that stupid smirk.

Suddenly an idea struck on my mind. "Jiminie oppa... What to see how your expression was yesterday during the movie?", I said in a dramatically provoking yet innocent tone.

He got a bit hesitant. I smirked as I went upto the home theatre as pulled out the small recorder. I showed to him in my hand.

His jaw dropped."GIVE IT", he yelled."No no no I wont", I showed him my tongue as I started running around the room."Catch me if you can shortie",I yelled. He quickly got up and stormed towards me with full speed.

I went to the door and was about to open it when someone opened it from outside and my face straight bumped to the person's chest who entered. "Oppa.... Save me", I quickly hugged Jungkook oppa clinging onto him. Jimin had stopped running."Yah! What are you two doing?", He asked. Jimin said," She recorded me during the movie~". "Baby sis ah is it true?", Jungkook oppa looked at me sternly. Now Jimin was smirking.

"Ah... Ne...", I said." Well then give to to me... I WANT TO SHOW IT TO EVERYONE", he jumped. I smiled,"Supercool here you go", as I handed him the recorder. Now it was Jimin whose Jaw dropped. Oppa took it and quickly ran off Jimin running behind him.
(Taehyung had already stopped the recorder after the movie had ended).

I went up to my room , showered and got dressed listening to the song: Guess it.

"Be my woman, girl, I'mma
Be your man
Be my woman, girl, I'll
Be your man

Yes I be your woman
Yes I be your baby
Yes I be whatever that you tell me when you ready
Yes I be your girl, forever your lady
You ain't never gotta worry, I'm down for you baby

Best believe that when you need that
I'll provide that you will always have it
I'll be on deck keep it in check
When you need that I'mma let you have it"

_____________________________

Ah! Sunday came last day of the weekend... So bad! Suddenly I felt pain on my stomach..."Ah...", I whined...

To be continued...