😣Chapter 10😣

~yawns~... My eyes slowly opened adjusting to the dim yellowish light in my golden and black and white coloured bedroom. I streched my hands yawning. Yah! I have slept for long enough... Where is oppa? I looked around the room with puffy, swollen eyes.

When I was concious enough.... I realised that someone was sitting on the bed more probably by my bedside leaning to the head board.... Who could it be? Fear ran through my body... I gulped... Could it be .... 'him'. Still gathering some courage I crouched closer to the sitting figure...

Yeah it must be him.... I was at a loss to think what to do. Yeah.... The door must be locked. I better push him on to the floor and take advantage of the situation to run outside....

I took a deep breath and grabbed a pillow and I pushed the unknown figure with all my strength on to the floor...

"Dhammm....."

The unknown person shrieked,"Hey!". Without listening to any further or looking at his face I opened the door and rushed downstairs..... I almost tripped when I was crossing the last stair when someone held me...

"Jae ah why are you running
?", It was Joonie oppa... I pouted to him and marked upstairs," Someone...... I..is...in....in..MMM...y ...r..oo...room, oppa help", I tugged my face on his chest hugging him tightly.

Suddenly a figure came down the stairs hands rubbing his butt... Wait? Is it.... Oh my goodness.... Park Jimin?

"Hey, why did you have to push me on to the floor?", He asked frowning still rubbing his butt..."Ah .... It was you !?", I asked. "Yeah me", he pretended in a dramatic tone in my mimicking my voice. Suddenly Joonie oppa burst into laughter... I was embarrassed as heck... He slowly came down the stairs death glaring at me... Still rubbing his butt...

All of bts arrived in the living room and were confused to see the situation... Joonie oppa laughing...Me scratching the nape of my neck and.... Jimin rubbing his butt in a wierd expression...

Jonnie told them every thing... "Yeah Jae I support you did very good", Taehyung oppa patted my back stilll laughing."yeah yeah I agree you will live longer Jae for the good feeed that you did today", Hoseok oppa laughed to his guts.

"Yah! What are you guys? Friends or foes?", Jimin oppa pouted. We were laughing and giggling when something struck me... Where is Jungkookie oppa?
My mood changed into concern... I think Jimin noticed as he told me,"Kookie will be home anytime soon, but I am not forgiving you". I laughed.

Suddenly the doorbell rand. I opened the door. Must be oppa...

"Hi... baby sis you feel good?", He asked me. "Yeah... I feel much refreshed come in", I welcomed him in...

_____________________________

Slowly all of bts left except Jimin... Suddenly he approached me. I made a poker face and crossed my arms over my chest... I felt stronger them them close as I know he can't do anything... I guess... Not sure though😅. "So how are you gonna pay me back for what you did today? B A B Y G I R L? Hmm?", He smirked... Gosh! I still feel afraid... He came so close to me and our nose tips touched... I quickly leaned back but I did that so quickly that I lost my balance and fell on the sofa...

He put his hands on both sides of my head blocking me within his arms. He leaned closer... As he was wearing a thin white colour shirt so I could clearly see his collar bones protruding out and, his muscles were more prominent... His face... Ah is a masterpiece... Sharp jawbones .... Ooooh so hot.... Wait what am I thinking?

His smirk grew wider when he saw me checking him out...

"I will come to your room tonight... Be aware...",he Said as he pecked my lips and got off me...

"Jae ah , Jiminie.... Come for dinner".

It was Jin oppa... I quickly took a glance to the source of the voice then to him. And quickly ran off...

To be continued...