😭Chapter 32😭

I was sitting in my room. I was sweating. I was nervous. I was afraid.

Flashback:

"I would have loved to continue babygirl but so sad we can't", he spoke.

I just snorted at him.

"But don't worry babygirl, we are gonna have lot of time tomorrow", he said as he left the room leaving me dumbfounded in horror and shock.

Flashback ends

I was literally scared right now. No one will be home. He is going touch me... Violate my body... And god knows what more...

My head was getting dizzy. I just sat there on the edge of the bed still, lost in my thoughts fumbling with my fingers.

I was brought to reality when i heard a clicking sound of the door. I turned my face to the direction of the door only to see him leaning facing towards me with a sick smirk plastered on his face.

I removed my eyes from him and turned to the other side. I heard footsteps nearing me. Then i felt a hand go around my waist. He brought his face closer to my neck as he started sniffing on my hair.

Sick bastard!!

"Ahhh... Rose scent do you know baby it turns your master on so much? Hmm...", His voice... It's also so disgusting.

I tightly closed my eyes not wanting to witness anything and in a hope of him to leave me alone. But i knew that it would never happen. He is a heartless rapist!!!

He snaked one arm around my waist.

"No doubt you have grown more womanly over these years", he spoke as his other hand found its way near my chest.

I tried to push him away with all the force i can. "Please... Stop it!!! Leave me alone!!!".

He held my wrist tightly causing me to gasp as my left hand was hurting due to his tight grip. Moments later i was on the bed with my back facing the bed and him hovering on top of me.

I threw my hands and kicked my legs in order to free myself but i couldn't he was sitting on my hip.

I struggled as tears were flowing down my face. No matter what i did it didn't make him budge.

"STOP IT!!! HELP!!!", I screamed as loud as i could so if someone comes home by any chance can hear me.

"LET ME GOOOO!!!!"

"Why resist baby? I advice you to not to waste your energy screaming and struggling. No one is home. No one is going to save you from me. You are mine.", He spoke while laughing loudly.

He is not only a rapist, he is a sadist too.

He pulled out handcuffs. "No no no no no please... No no no.... I beg you... Please don't do this", i pleaded with teary eyes.

"Yes baby that's it. Beg me. So that i can go rough on you babygirl", he smirked.

He pulled my hands and cuffed them to bed board and my legs to the leg post. By the time he had restrained me he had grown tired and was sweating due to my struggles.

I was left completely vulnerable under his mercy now. There was no escape.

At this moment the only one thing I wished for was for Jimin to come. I need him. Jimin please come home... Save me... Help me.... I beg you god please...

I hadn't noticed when he had pulled out a whip from his bag. My eyes widened seeing it.

"Noooooo please don't...", I cried.

"I think i will enjoy this just too much", he smirk as he ripped my clothes. I was left in my undergarments.

I was desperately pleading and screaming for help.

"Noooo please.... Noooo", i cried.

He brought his face closer to my neck and before i could say anything he started sucking on my neck. It wasn't some love Bites it was like biting me in order to cause pain.

I screamed due to the pain. My body was getting extremely tired and exhausted from all teh struggle but i couldn't let him do this.

But i can't stop him. Can i?

While he was sucking on my neck i suddenly felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. He had just whipped me!!

It hurt. He continued hitting me with it until my skin was red and warm.

I was breathing heavily.

Meanwhile:

Jimin pov

I was with Jungkook going to buy some things for her. It was her birthday. We were trying to make it as lovely as possible. Its her 18th birthday. Moreover I am planning to propose her tomorrow. I haven't told it to Jungkook but i will tell him by today.

But i couldn't concentrate on anything at all as my mind was somewhere else. I could feel something was wrong with Jae. I was feeling uneasy. Should I go back home?

Yeah i think. Moreover the teacher is alone with her. If he tries to do something to her. I don't trust that man at all.

Should I go back?

To be continued...