🤭Chapter 18🤭

Evening time on Sunday...

I was playing overwatch with Taehyung oppa, Jungkook oppa and Jimin. It was when suddenly the door bell rang... "Shit! Who is here so late at night it's almost 9", I growled as I stood up to open the door. My cramps had been much better since I ate the medicines.

I opened the door as I peeped outside,"Helloooo...". No answer? Nor could I see anyone outside the door. It's wierd... I was going to close the door when my eyes fell down... There was a flower bouquet? Red roses? And there is a card attached to it?

I picked it up as I walked inside confusion written all over my face. "Aww... Who gave you these?", Suddenly Hobi oppa popped out of nowhere. "Ah! You scared me", I sighed as I turned my attention back to them. "I too don't know? It was placed at the door.", I said. "I think it's your secret admirer", Joonie oppa smirked. I shrugged it off and took the note attached to it:

"I know my darling Jae you miss me... Don't worry it has come to an end now... Since I'M BACK".

Wierd! What is supposed to mean by 'I'M BACK'? I let that matter slid down but the matter never left my mind for even once...

"Kids come for dinner", Jin oppa yelled from kitchen...

Meanwhile:

"I have got you Jae... Now you have no escape from me. No matter how much you try , you will be mine... You are mine and no one else has the right on you... Since I am back I will make you submit to me whether by will or by force... You will be at my mercy forever for eternity"

~maniac pchyic laugh~

"Wonho... You will join Seoul University from next week... Make sure... No one touches my princess... And wait for my further orders", stated the man to his inferior.

"Yes sir, I will make sure Your princess I mean my highness is safe and sound", bows the inferior.

"Now DISMISS!!  GET OUT!!", Ordered the superior out of sudden anger.

The inferior bows and leaves.

"I will make you mine Jeon Jae Hwa. I will be your first everything. If anyone gets in our way I will kill that person even if he is your brother...... "

To be continued...

Ah sorry if it's a short chapter... I will make the other chapters longer okay? By the way who do you think send her the bouquet of roses? Her secret admirer or Jimin or someone else?