😳Chapter 5😳

I was undressing in my room. As I unclipped my bra and took my night shirt to wear the door creaked open.
I was amazed. Did I forget to lock it? I quickly pulled my shirt in front of my chest covering the area and turned. There stood...

" Mr Park?", I gasped on seeing him leaning on the door and smirked. I pulled my shirt closer to my body. My eyes wide open. "Why cover? You look hotter without clothes. Try not to wear them",he commented smirking wider. He started approaching me and I started backing away until my bare legs hit the bed and I fell on the bed. He leaned in. I tightly closed my eyes. What is this freak tryna do? I leaned away. He came near my neck then whispered on a low tone," I was interested in you. I think now I am even more after seeing how hot you actually look". He licked my earlobe.

"You are s bad girl i see. You know what happens to bad girls? They get punished. Remember baby if you do anything in class again or disobey me i am gonna give you detention", he said.

"I won't obey you. What can you do?", I said to him. I think I am a little afraid now still what's wrong in acting fearless.

He chuckled and then leaned so close to me that our foreheads and nose tips touch. "What will i do? You will see it in detention babe", as he leaned away.

What's the matter with this physio? He sure has hit his head somewhere. I sat there.

"Okay then we LL see. You will do things yourself .", He said as he exited the room. I sat there dumbfounded. What does he mean by things? Why was he smirking? Why he leaned in?

Ugh leave it. But I am worried... I threw myself on the bed then suddenly I remember i haven't worn my dress. I went and locked the door and successfully wore the shirt.

To be continued...