😨Chapter 22😨

Unknown: Baby girl walk carefully. I don't want you to hurt yourself do I?

It must be Jimin... That little but wait? Isn't he down in the kitchen? Lemme check it. I pressed my feet carefully on the ground as I made my way down more like I peeked from the above the stairs towards the kitchen. My eyes widened.

He is there, laughing with Kookie oppa and others. He is not on his phone... So how? Who? What?

Is someone stalking me? Stalker?

Unknown: Oh baby don't lean so much... You may fall...💓💓

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: oh baby... I am your knight in Shining armour.

Me: Stop your nonsense. Are you stalking me?

Unknown: Practically yes... Or no...

Me: Please stop this...

Unknown: Aww... My baby is already tired then how will you take what's coming?

Me: What the hell do you mean?

Unknown: Time will tell you babe...😉😉

Me: What... Why...

Unknown: Just remember one thing... Every breath you take every move you make I will always be watching you...

My eyes widened more. I felt afraid. I felt exposed. I felt like I was being lacked of my personal space. I felt afraid that someone is watching me...

I gulped in fear... Who is he? What does he want? I felt my head throbbing in pain... Must be my migraine... I closed my eyes as I lied by the stairs. I took slow breaths. I didn't have the energy to open them anymore...

Jimin pov:

I was walking upstairs... To call Jae for dinner. Actually we were planning for her 18th birthday that is in a few months. We wanted to keep it a surprise to make her happy.

As I went up I saw Jae was laying by the staircase with her phone in her hands. God! She must be trying to evasdrop and fell asleep here.

'She is really something', I murmured as I Shaked her to call her. I can't let her starve tonight right? She will feel sick. If she feels sick I won't get to tease her. If I won't tease her I will feel depressed. If I feel depressed my skin will become bad. Then,

Bad skin= she won't love me
She won't love me= no marriage
No marriage=no children
No children=loneliness
Loneliness= death

God! I can't let her starve. After shaking her s few times she started moving and rubbing her eyes. So adorable! Aww... So cute so cute... She is like a plushie I wanna squeeze her cheeks...

" Hey wake up before I kiss you", I whispered. I wanted to tease her. Her eyes widened and she shouted," I am up I am up" and quickly got up and rushed downstairs. I sat there chuckling and mumbled," you are soon gonna be mine. Just wait for your 18th birthday".

Jimin pov ends

I sat at the dinner table with the others. My mind was drifted to something else. Should I tell them about the unknown number? They will get worried. I don't wanna trouble them any more. But I feel like I am being spied on. If I tell them, what if the creepy stalker comes to know about it and tries to hurt my brother, Jimin and his friends? But how am I supposed to deal with these alone?

_____________________________

I sat in my room impatient. I was sighing. I can't sleep here... It's like exploiting my body...

I went outside and before I could know I was outside Jimin's room knocking. It's because I feel safe when he hugs me. After a few moments the door finally opened revealing Jimin in his PJ's.

" Jae what are you doing here so late at night? Shouldn't you sleep?", He asked me.

I bit my lip in nervousness and said, " Jimin ... Umm.... Can I sleep with you tonight? I feel ummm.... Uncomfortable...".

His eyes gave a glimpse of amusement and surprise but he let me in.

" Okay here sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the cou-", he said but I cut him off.

" Umm... I know it's wierd but can you sleep with me?", I confessed.

"Ah oh okay", he said a bit hesitant.

Jimin pov:

Gosh! She is asking me to sleep with her on the bed. How can I control myself? By the way the main question here is that she looks afraid and feared. But why is it so? She had been spacing out in the dinner too. What's the matter?

Jimin pov ends

I slept on the bed and Jimin beside me. We were facing each other and my hand wrapped around his waist. I said hugging him makes me feel safe and comfortable. He also kept his hand on my back. So basically we were cuddling with each other.

To be continued...