😔Chapter 29😔

Jae pov

I woke up in the morning to see my bed empty. Jimin must have left since i said teachers neeed to reach school at least 1 and half hour earlier than the students. I bathed thoroughly. While I was showering i was kinda thinking about him.

"He is so sweet... Now... He called me his jagi yesterday... Will he take me the same way when he finds out the truth about me?"

"Jimin... It's so wierd right we started off like sheer enemies and now see... You have completely stolen my heart"

"You are the sun that rose again in my life. The second coming of my youthful dreams."

I closed my eyes as memories of us flashed in my mind.

"You don't deserve me Jimin... You deserve much much better... I don't know if I will ever be able to distance myself from you again... Not that I want to..."

"I will enjoy every moment i can spend with you... Since i will not be here anymore... This day... Today... It will be my last night..."

I got out of the shower and changed into this.

I dressed and got down

Only mum was there. No one else was there. Mum was placing the breakfast on the table.

"Good morning mum", i beamed in an as happy tone as possible.

"Good morning sweetie", mum replied.

"Where are the others mum?"

"Your dad and oppa have gone to the office for work. Jimin has gone to school. Hobi, Joon, Jin, Yoongi, Tae have also gone to their homes. Don't worry they will be back by the time you come home"

I smiled at her and quickly ate my breakfast.

"Ok mum I will get going I am going to be late", i said as a kissed her cheek goodbye.

Magical time skip to School maths class

(you know I am too lazy to write the other classes. Maths class is the important one that's why I am giving this,😜😜)

"So today we will start of trigonometry... So... Do you have any idea about the trigonometrical identities?", Mr Park spoke.

"Some specific values of sin cos and tan...", One of the students started.

I was unexpectedly paying attention to what he was teaching. At least it was my last day... Having to see him, having to listen his voice, having to see his handwriting...

After the class i was about to leave like the others when i felt a wrist halt my movements.

"Jae... "

I hummed in response after turning towards him.

"Is something troubling you at home ? Is that man who came yesterday making you feel insecure, uncomfortable? You can tell me Jae...", He asked me in the softest tone possible.

"......... Noooo.... Why would you think that?", I asked biting my lips. I was looking down since i couldn't lie while looking at him in the eyes.

"Jae... Love... Jagiyah... I can feel it that you are hiding something from me. I know i don't officially have any right to go into your personal space... I would have made you my girlfriend but you know the school rules... ", He said while holding both of my hands and looking down.

"Jimin... I am sorry...", I mumbled.

"Huh"

"I am sorry ... It was my fault... You don't deserve to be with someone like me ... You deserve someone better... You deserve to be happy... I am sorry", i almost teared up as I said those words.

"Jae... Ah... No... I didn't mean that... I am happy to have you in my life ... You are my light... ", He said while cupping my cheeks.

"No Jimin... Forget me... I am sorry...", I said sobbing as i harshly freed myself from his grip and ran out of the classroom.

I quickly ran home. Nobody was home at that time as per i thought. I ran to my room and locked myself in there.

 I ran to my room and locked myself in there

I changed and sat in the bathroom

I changed and sat in the bathroom. I was thinking deeply. I removed the toiletries aside as i found a my shaving razor.

I skillful took out the blade from there. I held it in between my fingers as i examined it carefully.

(Some readers might be uncomfortable with what is about to happen later in the story please be aware. I warned you.)

"Hmm... Looks quite sharp... I wonder if it can cut something. Let's give it a try.", I spoke quitely to myself as i brought the blade closer to my hand.

I caressed my left wrist skin with my right hands little finger.

"So soft clear flesh... Okay Jae... 1 deep cut and it's all over... You will be free... You won't have any obligations..."

I took a deep breath and let it out. I brought my trembling right hand with the blade near my left hands wrist.

The cold metal made contact with my skin. I took a deep breath and slashed the blade on my skin deep.

The next thing I knew was that i saw crimson bright red colour thick fluid with a sickening smell flowing more like gushing out of my hand.

I sighed a breath of relief. Finally I will be free...

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes.

To be continued...