🤕Chapter 27🤕

A/n

Umm... I don't really know how to write torture situations or smut situations but I try to make myself better at it. I can write love making but rapes... They are not really my thing so... I will try my best to write it as nice as possible.

Rapes are never nice though. They are horrible and disgusting. But it's only fiction.

I have never really wrote rapes so that's why it took so much time.

Tell me your reviews on my first smut ok?

Back to the story:

Flashback is still going:

"Yes. Have fun son!!", The other man said as he left the room.

"Let's get into it baby...", The man said as he hovered over me...

Readers uncomfortable with smut more likely a rape scene, violence, child abuse, harrassment, torture please skip till you get a mark like this.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

I was so utterly scared. It was a dimly lit room so it was almost Impossible to see the man's face but I could tell he was older than me.

"W...what a...a...are...t...t...try...trying... T...to...d...do uncle??", I spoke shivering.

"Hmm... Don't call me uncle baby...", He cooed.

"What... A...am I supposed to c...call...you...u", I asked shakily.

"Hmm... What can you call me what can you call me", he pretended as if he was thinking deeply.

"How about... MASTER?", He spoke now bringing his face closer to my neck.

My sight was getting blurred by the tears that were continuously falling staining my cheeks.

He suddenly got up and now sat himself upon my lower abdomen. He had his legs on either side of my waist and his hands on either side of my head caging me in. My breath hitched at the closeness.

"What are you doing...", I asked stuttering out of sheer fear.

"Nothing... We are just gonna role play... Like there was a pretty boy and a pretty girl. They were husband and wife... One night the wife served him dinner and they both went to sleep. The wife on the down and the husband on top of her!!", He spoke looking at me with a very wierd look.

Out of the blue he had a knife and a round sort of something (duct tape) with him. He cut from that round thing a thin grey colour slip and smashed to harshly over my lips.

I squirmed and tried to make sound but I was incapable of that now.

Suddenly he brought his face on my neck. Very soon I felt something wet there and a sudden pain. I tried to tell but the tape was forbidding me to do so.

This pain continued while on the other hand I felt his hands hold the top of my shirt with the knife and slowly began to cut it until it tore into two pieces. He threw it away.

The dress was already torn and covered in dust and dirt.

He did the same with my the underwear that I was wearing. I was so scared as I had no idea what he was going to do to me.

He trailed his mouth towards my chest doing the same there. I don't know but when I got the pain there it was much worse than that of the the neck.

He then took the knife again as he started trailing it up and down my skin. Sometimes the sharp edges cut my skin.

Suddenly he pressed it hard too hard on my shoulder. I screamed to an extent where my throat started to hurt. It felt like it was drying up.

The pain was so unbearable that I felt numb. I was sure blood was rushing out.

My vision was blurring. I was at the verge of losing my conciousness when I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. He slapped me!!?

"Stay awake bitch. I am not don't with you", the man yelled as he continued slapping me. My cheeks were red and hot.

I was breathing heavily. He gripped on my neck with one hand and with the other hand he started undoing his pants.

I heard faint clicking sounds probably of the belt. I was at a loss what could happen.

It felt worse than death.

After he was done and when he was completely naked, I didn't dare look up at him.

He gripped on my neck tighter as he placed something on my lower part from where we piss.

He slowly pushed it in and it did hurt. Like hell!! I couldn't shout any longer. My throat felt numb.

I could see him throwing back his head as he was pushing it in. He all of a sudden pushed all the way in.

I let out a soundless scream out of all the pain. I couldn't bear it any longer. My whole body was already aching so much.

Then he leaned down towards as he thrusted inside of me. It was hurting so bad. I just wanted all of this to end.

He started groaning while increasing the pace faster and deeper with every thrust.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I tried to wide open my eyes but eventually failed. I blacked out.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Now innocent soft readers can continue...

Flashback ends...

I was brought to reality when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked around to see it was Kookie oppa.

"Baby sis I think you should go up and take a shower quickly. Mum is gonna serve dinner",he said with his bunny smile.

I hummed in response as I started to go upstairs.