Worse than a Villain

In Musutafu, the news of the attack to the government research facility were making headlines.

Reporter: Last night a mysterious man attacked the research facility were the bio-weapon of the League of Villains was being stored. We dont know who this man was or who is he affiliated with, we just know he is incredibly powerful.

In all T.Vs news like this appeared. The death og Gang Orca also appeared. Gang Orca was among the top ten heroes, so his death came as a shock to everybody, since it meant the mysterious attacker had a power that could rival the top ten heroes.

In UA.

We can see a group of students walking down to their classroom.

Uraraka: Hey! Have you seen the news?!
Tenya: You mean about the attack to where that creature was being held?
Uraraka: Yes!
Kirishima: Whoever the attacker was must have been really powerful, dont you think Bakubro!
Bakugo: Dont call me that shitty hair! And no! I can probably beat the crap out of that dude! If he is related to those scumbags in the League, I will kill him!
Tenya: Bakugo that is not heroic behaviour!
Bakugo: Shut up 4 eyes!
Uraraka: I wonder.... What if that man would have attacked us in the USJ.
Bakugo: I told you I would have killed him!
Tenya: What do you think Angela?

Bakugo: I told you I would have killed him!Tenya: What do you think Angela?

Angela Howaito, 9th holder of One for All.

Angela: Well... If the news are to be beleived, then..... I could fear the worst.
Kirishima: You really think so?
Angela: Probably, but there is no need to think about the what ifs! We are safe now and its all that matters!

Angela then gave them a big smile to them.

All: 'So bright... So pure...'

Meanwhile in the UA staff room.

We can see all of the UA staff sitting in a table with Naomasa at the side and they were watching a TV. In TV they could see the security camera tapes. Naomasa then paused it as a more clear image of Izuku could be seen.

Naomasa: So this is the attacker of the facilities, we have no records of who he might be and he has never veen seen before. We suspect he is affiliated with the League for obvious reasons.
All Might: What quirk does he have?
Naomasa: We dont really know, but we suspect it to be a reality altering quirk.
Nezu: Sounds logic.
Snipe: Someone with such a quirk in the side of the villains...
Vlad: Indeed, it was already worriesome enough for them to have a warp quirk, now this?
Midnight: You think you could erase their quirks?
Eraserhead: If it is an emitter then yes I might be, although we are not sure what he could do to prevent that.
Nezu: Very true, he could probably alter the nature of his quirk at will.
All Might: We must bring him to justice!
Present Mic: Yeah!
Aizawa: For once, I agree with All Might, I volunteer myself to chace thta scum down, I might have a greater chance with my quirk.
All Might: Me too!
Naomasa: Very well, lets finish the recordings, it may give you a greater idea of who you will be dealing with.