Lord of Death

The heroes stared at Horo in shock, they weren't expecting someone like him to appear suddenly.

Horo: Now then who wants to have some fun?! Hahahaha!

Horo was about to hit Gentle once again with his axe but All Might suddenly appeared infront of him and caught the axe. The force horo was doing was so great that All Might actually sunk a bit into the ground. All Might finally used the pure hell flames and Horo's axe began to burn to ashes. Horo quickly let go of it and jumped back.

Horo: He! The lord told me to be careful with you, but I will not be intimidated.

He then summoned another axe to his side and then extended his arm while a maniacal grin spread across his face.

Suddenly out of the ground a bunch of bone-spears appeared and they impaled the students from class 2A. Horo was about to summon more but he felt as his magical energy was restricted. Aizawa had activated his improved quirk and was restricting Horo from using his magic.

Horo: Huh?

Taking advantage of his confusion, All Might then went in and kicked Horo in the face, but that only sent him back a bit. The punch left a small burn mark im his cheek.

Horo: Hahahahahaha! It is going to take more than that beat me!

All Might knowing this was going to be difficult turned around.

All Might: Principal! Evacuate the students!
Horo: Oh no you dont!

All Might turned to see Horo ws right in his face.

Horo smashed his axe against All Might's arm but due to his toughness he wasnt able to chop it all off but it indeed left a severe cut in his arm. All Might was still thrown away and Horo charged against the students but he was stopped by a barriage of flames which he had to dodge.

Horo then turned to Todoroki and ran towards him.

Horo: That power of yours... Its annoying!

He then quickly swung his axe and Todoroki's left arm fell to the ground. Todoroki screamed in pain as blood purred out of his cut.

Angela: Shoto!

Angela then charged against Horo but he easily dodged the incoming punch and the swung his axe against Angela, the axe impacted her in the stomach and sent her flying back.

Bakugo: Bastard!

Bakugo let out a barriage of his improved explosions which actually forced Horo to step back.

Bakugo: Oi! Four eyes! You are the fastest here! Bring them to the old woman so she can help them!
Tenya: R-right!

Tenya then took both Angela and Todoroki and ran away with them to find Recovery Girl so she could heal them.

Meanwhile the rest of the class tried to run away with them as well but Horo wouldnt let them.

Horo ran quickly past Bakugo and chopped off his arm in the process. He then ran and smashed his axe against Mina's skull. Angela who was barely conscious saw as Horo ended the life of her friend. Kirishima who was next to Horo hardened and tried to land a punch but Horo swiftly chopped through his arm and neck with no problem and killed him. He then returned his axe and swung it in the other side against Tsuyu who had her head swiftly chopped in half.

Angela: Nooooooo!!!

Aizwa then grabbed Horo using his scarf and threw him back but Horo managed to swiftly land on his feet. Then using his strength he broke free from Aizawa's scarf and went running against him. He swung his axe and Aizawa fell to the ground covering his eyes, Horo then turned around and kicked Aizawa away, he then extended his hand ready to use his magic.