Set

As the heroes were testing their abilities Albert approached them.

Albert: I beleive we must part ways now, you are ready to defend yourselves in case of an attack, though still be careful please.
Gran Torino/Aizawa: Understood.
Angela: Um, Mr.Albert, what are you going to do?
Albert: I will take Abaddon with me, we will go around searching for any other demon that may have encroached on our dimension, and if we are lucky we may even find Midoriya, though, after my last meeting with him, I doubt he will appear any time soon.
All Might: What makes you think so?
Abaddon: He will hide like a coward since he doesnt want to be sent back to hell, he will probably send his pawns to do his beating, just like last time.
Bakugo: That bastard! He better show himself so I can send him straight back to hell!
Albert: Even with your new powers, Midoriya is still much more powerful, so if you encounter him, dont engage in battle.
Bakugo: Tsk.
Albert: Your powers can destroy completely a low-tier demon, but if you engage in battle with an upper-tiee one, you will be in trouble if you are alone.
Todoroki: What classifies as low-tier and upper-tier?
Albert: Well the demon that attacked Musutafu a few months ago and the one of the UA festival can be considered medium-tier ones, low-tier demons could probably have a force comparable to All Might's base one, an upper-tier demon would be the one I killed while rescuing Abaddon and Bakugo.
Endeavor: Him? He looked weak to me, you destroyed him so easily too.
Bakugo: That bastard was not weak!
Albert: Indeed he was anything but weak, I was just lucky to cath him off guard, so I killed him easily.
Bakugo: That bastard said he was one of the seven lords of hell too...
Todoroki: Seven lords of hell?
Abaddon: Its the new hierarchy Midoriya has imposed on hell, I beleive each lords has a number in their hands that represents which position they hold. Alastor, the demon Franke killed, he was the seventh lord.
Gran Torino: So there are other 6 extremely powerful beings out there...
Albert: That is why I please ask you to dont engage in battle alone against this beings.
Aizawa: Got it.

The group of heroes returned to UA and gave an explenation of what happened during their meeting with Albert and everything they have learned.

Nezu: This is certainly an interesting development.
Naomasa: Indeed, but at least, this means we can now fight back.
Cementos: We have also gained a powrful ally it seems.
Aizawa: The next time they come at us , we will be ready.

Angela, Todoroki, and Bakugo returned to their normal classes as usual, but they were forbidden from talking abou their experiences. The boost they received from the infused hell flames was noticeable and many of the other students wondered about how they became much more powerful overnight, of course the three of them played dumb and said nothing about how they were involved in a ritual performed by a two thousand year old wizard.

Soon the exams began and so the students prepared themselve for the incoming tests they would have to do. In the end only a handulf failed the practical exam, while everyone passed the written exam. To the surprise of the students they were scheduled for a training camp in the woods. The students met on the scheduled day and off they went to the woods. As they arrived they were greeted by the Wild Wild Pussycats, who then set them on a trial to go through the middle of the forest to reach the actual camp all the while being attackes by dirt beasts created by Pixie Bob.

The students reached the training camp at noon. They were given food for dinner and were told to rest good since next day would be hell.

Besides an incident with Mineta while everyone was bathing as he tried to peek into the girl's area, everything was good.

After the bath Angela put on a sweater and a short and went outside she sat down to watch the stars a while. Suddenly a voice made her snap out of trance.

Todoroki: Hey.

Angela turned her head to see Todoroki standing next to her.

Angela: Hey.
Todoroki: Do you mind if I sit?
Angela: Not at all! - she said while smiling to the boy.