Demon

It was calm in the city of Musutafu. It was in the night, people were calmly walking down the streets. The police and heroes were patroling the streets to ensure the safety of the people. The stars enlightened the dark sky. The wind blew throughout the city. What could possibly disrupt this peace?

From the calm sky, a demonic screacy was heard, interrumpting the activities of the people. Right in the center of Musutafu. A big red demon weilding a sword and with wings on its back landed in a car.

 A big red demon weilding a sword and with wings on its back landed in a car

Many cars crashed into one another as the creature surprised them. The traffic in the center of the city had collapsed. Suddenly the beast let out another screach that was strong enough to make the ears of the people closest to him bleed. He then exteneded his palm and carmesi ball of energy formed. He rose to the sky once again and then threw the energy back to the ground. Once the ball reached the ground it exoloded with great force.

As the smoke of the explosion dicipated, it could be visible that the entire center of the city was in flames, while calcinated bodies layed all around the site. The beast decended back to earth, his landing caused a small earthquake. The creature contemplated the destruction he had caused for a moment and smiled widely, as if amused by all the chaos he has caused. Suddenly the beast heard a noice from above. He turned to the sky and saw a news helicopter.

Reporter: Last minutes news! A villain has appeared in the center of the city and he appears to have destroyed it in a few seconds. We have reports saying the heroes are on their way to stop this monster.

The demon then suddenly rose up his sword and slashed in the direction of the helicopter. Wind pressure created from the slash was strong enough to destroy the helicopter completely.

Suddenly a bunch of vines appeared and trapped the demon in it.

Kamui: First response team!

Death Arms and Mount Lady surrounded the demon while the hero Backdraft tried to put out the fire.

Kamui: I cant beleive you did all this....
Death Arms: You will experience the hammer of justice villain!

Suddenly everything began to shake and the demon broke free of Kamui as his muscled expanded and the destroyed the vines.

He charged against Kamui and with an inhumane strenght he send him flying straight through the city.

Death Arms: Damn you!

Death Arms tried to charge against the demon. He managed to lamd several blows against him but they had no effect on the monster. Instead the demon caught his hands and began to squeeze them. After a few cracks, Death Arms's hand had been completely broken, his bones turned to dust. The demon then let him go and punched him in the chest, creating a hole on it, letting his insides spill out. The demon was then stomped on by Mount Lady in her giant form.

Mt. Lady: I know killing someone is not hero-like behaviour, but I had to make that monster pay!

Suddenly Mount Lady felt her foot shake and it was then throw off the ground with an incredible force. The demon then took out his sword and slashed in her direction. Mount Lady was then split in two by the slash.

As both halves of Mount Lady fell to the ground. The demon was suddenly engulfed in flames.

Endeavor: Take that you bastard.

Suddenly out of the fire, the demon came charging at Endeavor with incrdible speeds. Endeavor blocked the punch directed at him with his arms, but it broke the bones in his arms.

Endeavor: Damn it! Cant move my arms... That freak is powerful...

Suddenly behind the demon, Edgeshot appeared and kicked him. The demon turned around and tried to hit Edgeshot but he was able to dodge. He appeared behind the demon again and kicked him. This pattern reoeated itself for a while until the demon got enraged, he created a small energy ball and sent it to the ground, causing an explosion. Edgeshot was sent flying back and he landed on the ground. The demon then charged at him aiming to punch him further into the ground, but he was suddenly kicked by Mirko.

Mirko: I will be your opponent now ugly!

Mirko jumped at the demon with great speed and managdd to land a few kicks, she jumped around the demon Gran Torino style for a while, landing kicks and punches. She mamaged to make the demon move a little with the strikes but aside from that, they didnt seem to be causing great effect on him.

Mirko: Damn it this monster sure is resistant.

Suddenly the demon charged at her with incredible speeds he almlst managed to kick her, but he was sent back by a punch.

All Might: Do not fear! Everything will be alright! Why? Because I am here!

The demon charged against All Might and punched him in the jaw sending him back as soon as he finished talking. The demon then jumped and stomped All Might's abdomen, making him vomit blood. The demon then tried to kick his face, but All Might punched him back. All Might then pressed against the demon with several punches. This actually had an effect, as the demon screached in pain.

The demon then used his sword and tried to cause as many slashes as possible to attack All Might. All Might dodged, but the slashes continued and destroyed several buildings which had people in them, killing them.

All Might: Damn you!

All Might went to his limits and began to punch the demon. The demon responded with the same amount of brute strength as All Might. They began a fierce exchange of fists. They had almost equal strength and speed. The shockwaves from the punches were enough to send the surrounding heroes flying back. All Might was then able to launch a decisive blow on the demon, sending him back. The demon summoned his sword, but All Might was able to break it and punch the demon in the face sending him back once again. The demon then summoned energy balls and threw them at All Might. All Might dodged and everything behind him exploded.

All Might: 'If my power is not enough to beat him... Then maybe I can use his to my advantage!'

As the demon was charging another energy blast, All Might charged at him with his top speed and grabbed his arm. He then punched the demon in the abdomen with all his strength. The demon screamed in pain and then All Might directed his arm into his mouth and the energy blast was released. All Might was thrown back by the explosion. All Might then saw how the demon now had smoke coming out of his mouth because of the explosion. The demon then began to screach in pain as green lightning surrounded him. He then transformed back into his human self. The heroes were stunned.

All Might: A..... Kid?!

Back in the center of Musutafu.

In the original crater of the explosion.

Izuku was standing in the middle. All the bodies of the dead had been piled up inside the crater. Izuku's eyes then began to glow and he extended his hands, engulfed in red fire. From out of the bodies of the dead, some red energy spheres came out. They then began flote upwards and merged, they then transformed into a cricled the size of the crater and fell back to the ground. They seemingly merged with the ground.

Izuku: Part one has been completed.... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...