Go

In the forest camp...

The members of the Vanguard were waiting for Dabi's fire signal to start their attack om the unsuspecting heroes.

Dabi and Twice were in the middle of the forest waiting for their own signal to start. Suddenly a prescense alerted them both from behind. They turned to see a pair of purple eyes staring at them.

William: Its time, come on you weak-asses.

William walked passed them and stared at the camp. Dabi growled and used his quirk to set the woods on fire.

William: Now then.... Let us begin!

William walked further into the forest while Dabi and Twice stared at his back.

Dabi: I cant beleive I have to follow Mr. Grape fucker's orders.
Twice: I feel bad for whoever encounters him../ No i dont!
Dabi: At least we are not with that brocoli pimp, we only met him for like 5 minutes and I hated every single second of it.

Flashback.

The Vanguard was in the room of the LoV's hideout when suddenly a portal opened, and Izuku stepped out of it.

Izuku: Hey Handy! I am back.
Shigaraki: Stop calling me that you rotten bush.
Izuku: Hey hey hey! No need to be rude!
Shigaraki: Whatever, this is the group who I told you about, did you get your comrade to join?
Izuku: Yes I did! And oh so this are the ones!

Izuku looked at the group and approached them.

Izuku: So who are you?!
Dabi: The name is Dabi, and step back dont you know personal space?
Izuku: Mmmm, No I dont!

Izuku stepped closer to Dabi who in turn used his quirk on him, Izuku began to laugh as he was on fire.

Izuku: Ooohhhh you are making me hot!
Dabi: The hell?
Izuku: Thats my home!

Suddenly the flames disappeared and Izuku acted as if nothing had happened.

Izuku: You are?
Mr. Compress: I am Mr. Compress! Do you want to see a magic trick?
Izuku: Blow my mind!

Mr. Compress raised his hands to show two marbles in his hands, he turned his hand and wiggled his fingers and suddenly they were gone.

Izuku: Hahahahaha! That sure was a fast hand trick! I wonder what else you can do with those hands! Say! I also know a magic trick! Let me shuffle the functions of every hole in your body!

Izuku snapped his fingers and suddenly Mr. Compress' mask fell to the ground and everyone could see what Izuku had done.

Izuku: Hahahahahahahahaha!Shigaraki: Midoriya stop it now!Izuku: Ugh! You are no fun

Shigaraki: Midoriya stop it now!
Izuku: Ugh! You are no fun.

Izuku snapped his fingers again and Mr.Compress returned to normal.