Against Hell

Woman: Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

The public was scared, the civilians were trying to run away from the stadium as fast as possible.

Izuku: And where are you going?

Izuku snapped his fingers and all the exists were closed by an energy barrier. People tried their best but they couldnt get through it.

Izuku: I dont want anyone interfering!

Izuku clapped and an energy dome covered the entire stadium.

Izuku: Now come one ladies and gentlemen! Sit back and enjoy the show! If anyone tries anything funny to interfere, you will regret it. It is only All Might and the kids!

All Might turned to Angela and Todoroki.

All Might: I am sorry kids, for dragging you into this.
Angela: You dont have to be All Might!
Todoroki: We may be injured but we are still able to fight!
Angela: Lets kick that thing's butt!
All Might: Very well then! Just be careful, this thing is probably on par with the creature that destroyed the city a few weeks back, if not a bit stronger.
Todoroki: That thing?
Angela: There is no going back now!
All Might: Right.

All Might turned to the demon and Midoriya.

All Might: Lets do this! Midoriya!
Izuku: Then... Let the show begin! Hahhahahaha!

The demon prepared a fighting stance.

All Might: That thing was 4 arms on each side, so prepare, if it is like that other creature, then it has an erratic fighting style, so prepare for the unexpected.
Todorki/Angela: Right!

The demon suddenly charged against the heroes, they managed to jump away, but they were still reached by some of the arms and had a few cuts on them. All Might now attacked from the right while Todoroki and Angela attacked from the left.

All Might had to dodge the lance but was the cut in the chest by the other two arms, though only superficially.

All Might ignored the pain and continued, he managed to land a punch on the demon's face.

Todoroki: He is distracted, lets continue!

Todorki threw a barriage of flames against the demon's face, meanwhile Angela jumped and landed a punch against the demon's side. Todoroki launched then a barriage of ice spikes to pierce the demon, meanwhil All Might jumped and smashed the demon into the spikes and the ground.

Suddenly All Might was grabbed by the tail of the demon and he was thrown against Angela. The demin then turned to Todoroki and ran fast at him. Todorki tried creating an ice barrier but the demon simply smashed through it with his tail and he managed to hit a kick against Todorki's jaw, sending him flying.

All Might: SMAAAASH!

All Might suddenly punches the demon in the face, sending him flying back. Angela tried attacking the demon from the side, but he attacked her by using his swords and lance, Angela barely managed to dodge the slashes. She stepped back and ran towards All Might.

Angela: I cant get near!
All Might: We must work together, prepare your strongest smash!

They charged their arm back.

All Might: Double...
Angela: Detroit...
Both: SMMAAAAAAAAAAASH!

The wind pressure reeached the demon and sent him flying back. Angela and All Might ran as fast as they could and positioned themselves behind the demon.

Both: Double Texas Smaaaaaash!

The punched the demon up into the sky. They then jumped up.

Both: Double Carolina Smaaaaaash!

They punched the demon back into the ground. As soon they also landed in the ground the demon got up and charged against them. They dodged but got split one from the other. All Might was smashed into the ground by the demon's tail. The demon then turned to Angela and opened his mouth, releasing an energy blast. Suddenly All Might appeared and took the blast, blocking it with his arms. The demon then runned against them and pinned them to ground with his swords. Both had a sword in one shoulder and one leg. The demon then pulled back his spear, aiming to stab them and kill them.

Suddenly the demon began to freeze from the ground up until he was entirely frozen. Angela and All Might took the oppotunity and did another double smash on the demon and they destroyed it into pieces. As the demon crumbled, they saw it was Todoroki who had frozen the demon.

Suddenly the pieces of the demon began to reassemble and they broke the ice, in a matter of seconds, the demon had completely regenerated itself.

Izuku: You really didnt think it was going to be that easy right?! Hahahahahaha!

The demon opened his mouth an released an energy blast against Todoroki. He tried to block it by creating an ice barrier, but the blast simply pierced through it and destroyed it. It reduced the damage but Todoroki was still heavily injured.

Angela/Endeavor: Shoootooooo!!!

The demon then charged at All Migh and Angela and in a few swift movements it made a bunch of cuts on their bodies. The demon then used its spear and pierced Angela's other shoulder and pinned her to the ground. The demon raised his sword and tried to stab Angela, but All Might intervened and caught the sword with his hands. All Might was struggling against the force of the demon.

All Might: I....I wont let you..... I wont let you stomp on her life! I will stop you right here even if I die!

All Might summoned his remaining strength and pushed the demon back. The demon landed and prepared all of his swords to pierce All Might.

All Might took a defensive stance, he wouldnt go down so easily.

The demon ran fast against All Might.

Suddenly a flash of light appeared in the sky. Izuku tensed up a little. Then a blast of light pierced through the barrier and landed on the demon, pinning him to the ground. Everyone was stunned by what had just happened. Izuku had an annoyed expression on his face, but his smile never left his face.

Everyone then saw as a sword has stabbing the demon in the neck. Suddenly the demon began to desintegrate into the air. They still couldnt see who was doing it because the being was covered by light. Suddenly a man's voice resonated through the stadium

???: You have overstepped your authority.... No longer shall we allow the likes of thy to keep terrorizing the righteous. Those are the words of God.

Suddenly the light vanished and they could see who was behind it all.