Worth it?

In the top of a building, Gentle and La Brava stood looking down at the streets of Musutafu and at the distance, the great school of UA.

La Brava: Are you sure you want to do this Gentle?
Gentle: It is what I must do La Brava, but I wont force you to come with me on this one.
La Brava: No! I will never leave you alone!
Gentle: Thank you La Brava...
???: You finally going in eh?

Gentle turned to see the ghostly figure of Midoriya floating behind him.

Izuku: You have already wasted a lot of precious time.
Gentle: My apologies Mr. Midoriya, but I have to get use to this power and also attacking during the cultural festival was the best way.
Izuku: Ok, as long as you hurry. I dont have much time you know.
Gentle: Fear not! I! Gentle Criminal will carry out your wishes!
Izuku: Very good then! Bye bye my fellow dreamer!

With that Izuku disappeared and Gentle turned around and took out his clock.

Gentle: Okay then, lets start the show!

In UA, the students were enjoying the school festival which had just started.

Everything was going great, the festival was a marvel. They had even invited Eri, who Mirio and Angela were hoping to see her smile in the festival.

Soon the 1A concert was going to start. Angela had to go with the group to get everything ready.

In the outskirts of UA, Hound Dog and 6 Ectoplasm clones were guarding the area to make sure no one even dared to try something on the school. Then infront of them landed Gentle who locked looks with them.

Hound Dog: WHO ARE YOU?! - He growled at gentle.

Gentle did a small vow and spoke.

Gentle: Hello heroes!

He then raised his head and smirked at them.

Gentle: And goodbye!

In the 1A concert room everyone was waiting impatiently for the show to start when suddenly a small earthquake shook everything.

In backstage

Angela: An earthquake?
Jiro: Great just what we needed...
Ashido: Oh come on dont let a little shake frighten you!

In the concert room.

Aizawa: Mic, go and check that out.
Mic: Its just an earthquake yo!
Aizawa: Just go, I have a strange feeling.
Eri: What was that?

Mirio who was holding her turned and smiled to her.

Mirio: Just a small earthquake!
Eri: Earth.... Quake?
Mirio: Yes! An earthquake is when the Earth shakes a little bit.
Eri: Why does the Earth shake?
Mirio: Well.... It could be even because the Earth is excited for the concert!

Eri turned to look at the empty scenario.

Eri: Is it... Really going to be so good?

In the main entrance, Snipe was mounting guard, when he received a call from his communicator.

Snipe: Yes?
Nezu: Snipe what was that?

Snipe began to look around and saw a cloud of dust all over a part in the outskirts.

Snipe: I am not sure sir, I see a cloud of dust there.
Nezu: It could be an attack, but the alarms havent gone off yet.
Snipe: Should I go investigate?
Nezu: Try communicating with Hound Dog, and wait there, I will send other heroes so you can all go investigate together.
Snipe: Understood.

Snipe ended the communication and tried communicating with Hound Dog but there was no response from the other side.

Snipe: Hound Dog, Hound Dog! Do you copy me?