Ready

Albert: Follow me.

Albert guided the group into another part of his house, which contained many books, potions and other materials for magic.

Albert: You may not like it, but I will do a ritual for each one of you individually. Except you Abaddon. I beleive you are strong enough to fend for yourself.
Aizawa: Ritual?
Albert: Indeed. This ritual will give you a boost in your abilities and will allow you to fight off demons much more easily.
Endeavor: What exactly are you planning to do wizard?
Albert: I will infuse you with purified hell flames.

...

All Might: Excuse me?
Albert: As you heard, purified hell flames are the best chance any of you have to fight off demons. The pure hell flames mixed your quirks will become the ultimate weapon against demons. Now who volunteers to go first?

Nobody did until...

Gran Torino: I will go first, you are all pancies!
Albert: Very good then.

Albert drew a circle in the ground with a bunch of symbols on it, which no one besides him was able to read.

Albert: Mr. Torino, please stand in the middle.

Gran Torino did as told and stood right in the center.

Albert: It wont hurt.... Much...
All Might: Wait what?

Albert clapped his hands and brought them forwards. Suddenly out of the circle blue flames emerged and they engulfed Gran Torino.

Gran Torino screamed, he felt the heat and like if he was being burned, but the flames werent burning him down

All Might/Angela: Sensei!
Endeavor: What are you doing to him?!
Albert: Dont worry, he wont die, it will be over soon.

As he said that just as abruptly as it started it ended. Gran Torino fell to the ground. Angela ran to his side.

Angela: Are you okay?
Gran Torino: Dont worry kid, but that certainly was an unique experience.
Albert: Try using your quirk.