Fame

After the battle with the Yakuza, Overhaul was transported to Tartarus meanwhile Eri and Sir Nighteye were transported to a nearby hospital. Sir Nighteye sadly couldnt resist for much longer so after one last meeting with All Might and Mirio, he died.

The deathtoll was catastrophic, over 900 people died although I big portiom were killed in the las moments by Horo, the 5th lord of hell.

In the hospital the students were discussing what had just happened.

Kirishima: Oi... What was that last guy.... He killed so many people in a single movement.....
Uraraka: And he beat down Sir Nighteye in a single blow....
Tsuyu: He was sure powerful.
Uraraka: Umm... Angela you seemed to know exactly what he was right?...
A lord or something.... What did you mean....

Angela who had been lost in her thoughts about Sir's last moments and how she should have saved him was back to reality by Uraraka.

Angela: Ummmm.... W-well...
Mirio: Angela!

The three students turned their head to see the Big Three coming to their table.

Kirishima: The Big Three?!
Angela: Mirio what are you doing here?
Mirio: Well...

Mirio sat down infront of Angela while Nejire sat next to Tsuyu and Tamaki next to Kirishima.

Mirio: I was wondering who that last guy was, I mean.... He beat Sir so easily... Which as you know is not something easy to accomplish.... And you and Aizawa seemed to know... You said he was a lord of hell.... A servant to that Midoriya.... But what exactly is he?
Angela: Well... The problem is.... I am not entirely sure if I can say that....
Nejire: Eeeh? Why not?
Angela: Is that-
Aizawa: They deserve to know Angela.

They all turned to see Aizawa standing infront of their table.

Students: Aizawa-sensei?!
Aizawa: You were directly involved in this thing now so I dont see why you shouldnt know but.... This is an extremely delicated information as if it spreads it can cause panic all over the city, understood?
Students except Angela: Yes sensei.
Aizawa: That guy was one of the seven lords of hell, direct servants under Midoriya, the King of Hell.
Kirishima: King.... Of Hell?...
Tamaki: Sounds scary....
Nejire: So like the devil?
Aizawa: Exactly like him, more accurately, he is the devil.
Mirio: But you beat him didnt you? In Kamino?
Aizawa: No, we merely sent him back to Hell.
Tsuyu: Why didnt you finish him?
Aizawa: He is an immortal being pretty much, and he was clever enough to not send his real body here were he is weak, he was merely a projection of sorts. Though somehow he keeps sending his minions to do his job.
Mirio: How many are there?
Aizawa: They were 7 but we have already brought down two of them, one was brought down by a mage who is our ally and the other Angela and I brought him down along with Todoroki in the training camp invasion.
Uraraka: A mage?!
Angela: Y-yeah, Mr. Albert von Franke, he saved me in Hosu and then we met him, he gave Mr. Aizawa and me the power of the pure hell flame. It is the only thing that can destroy demons, such as the Lords of Hell.
Mirio: Mr. Aizawa! Do you think I could meet with that mage?! This demons are a threat, so what hero would I be if I cant save anyone from them?!
Aizawa: I would like to but, after the battle of Kamino he went off with a demon exile, ally of ours to search for scattered demons and for anyone who could even try to allow Midoriya to enter back into our world. We lost contact with him but I am sure after this he will probably come back, if we ever meet him again I will bring you with me.
Mirio: Thank you sensei!

With that Aizawa left the students and went away thinking.

Aizawa: 'Albert.... I hope you come here.... Whatever Midoriya is planning
.... I think he is succeeding...'