Truth

The battle of Hosu left everyone with a thist for the truth. What was truly happening? What was the true nature of Izuku? Who was the mysterious man who almost beat Izuku? All of those questions were soon to be answered or at least they hoped so.

Angela and Todoroki were summoned to assist in another UA staff meeting, having been the two most involved with the whole affair, it was the reasonable thing to do. Angela and Todoroki were nervous but they entered the room. There they saw the whole of the UA staff sitting around a table. They also saw there were two empty chairs in a table. Naomasa was also present.

Nezu: Mr. Todoroki! Ms. Howaito! Please take a sit.
Angela: Thank you principal Nezu.
Todoroki: Thank you.
Nezu: Now you are here because of the recent events that took place in Hosu, mind telling us about it.
Angela: W-well...
Todoroki: As you know we were fighting against Stain and managed to capture him, although he managed to get away. As he was giving us a speech on his beleifs, the man of the arena appeared and killed him.
Nezu: I see...
Endeavor: Its true, I was there.

Suddenly Endeavor and Gran Torino entered the room.

Nezu: Glad you could come Endeavor and Gran Torino!
Naomasa: Dont worry Endeavor, I was using my quirk so I know they are telling the truth.
Nezu: Could you continue please?
Angela: Midoriya, as All Might refered to him as, then tried to kill me, but suddenly a hooded man with a sword appeared and he began to fight Midoriya. The man was able to use what I beleive was magic. He gave Izuku a tough fight and his attacks seemingly made Izuku's regeneration almost useless. Izuku had to run away from the man. I asked him who he was, and the man I suppose casted a spell on me that allows me to see the images of an old neighbourhood and he told me to meet him there at 6 pm today if I want answers.
Naomasa: Did you saw the face of this man?
Angela: I couldnt, I am sorry...
Nezu: Dont be its okay.
Naomasa: Do you know then the location this man told you?
Angela: Sorry I dont exactly.
Endeavor: You said he casted you a spell to let you know the directions didnt you?!
Angela: Yes, but they are just images, I cant pinpoint the locations, but I am sure if I follow the images I can find a way.
Nezu: Very well then, we must organize a group to investigate the zone. All Might, Eraserhead, Endeavor, Gran Torino, young Todoroki and young Howaito will go to the zone.
Aizawa: Very well then, there is no time to waste, Angela, may you lead the way?
Angela: Yes sensei.

As the group left Naomasa asked Nezu.

Naomasa: Do you think they will find the answers to this fix this mess?
Nezu: For the world's sake, lets hope so.

The group followed Angela as she guided them through the city in hopes of finding the mysterious place the man had said they should meet. After one hour of walking around the city the finally reached.... A dead end.

Angela: This is supposed to be the place....
Endeavor: What?! You made us go around the city for one hour just to reach a dead end?! You brat!
Gran Torino: Todoroki! Calm down!
All Might: Please give her time! Angela, are you sure this is the place.
Angela: Positive.
Aizawa: Then there is something weird going on.
Todoroki: Everything is weird with those guys.
All Might: Cant argue that.

Todoroki walked into the wall and stared at it.

Angela: Whats wrong Shoto?
Todoroki: That guy seemed an skillful magician, and with magic you can do anything right? Then what if...

Todoroki stretched his hand into the wall and it went through it.

Todorki: As suspected.
Gran Torino: Bingo!
All Might: I told you to be patient Endeavor.
Endeavor: Whatever..

The group passed through the wall and saw a house on the other side.
They were in the middle of a blank void.