Into Hell

The training camp invasion was over. The apparent death of William shocked the witnesses that they werent paying attention around them. Muscular was captured by the heroes while Magne was able to escape. Mustard was defeated by Momo as she made a gas mask and beat the crap out of him. Moomfish was beaten by Dark Shadow though he almost killed Shoji until Bakugo and Kirishima arrived and Bakugo was able to use his explosions to make Dark Shadow retreat. Mr. Compress was defeated by Bakugo thanks to his enhanced senses the hell flame gave him, but he was still able to escape. Toga escaped Uraraka and Tsuyu when the rest of the heroes arrived meanwhile Dabi and Twice were rescued by Kurogiri later on. It had been a victory for the heroes but it came at a life toll. Six 1B students including Tetsutetsu had died at the hands of William and Kaminari and Mineta were killed by his hand as well , Kendo was severely injured by William and Pixie Bob was killed by Muscular. Ragdoll was also found dead on the forest presumably killed by William as well. The amount of deaths was of ten in total.

The students and heroes were transfered to a nearby hospital to check on them. The team that had gone to meet Albert after Hosu(Endeavor, Gran Torino and All Might) as well as Nezu arrived to the hospital both to check on them and provide security.

In the room where Angela, Todoroki and Bakugo were being checked at the request of Aizawa class 1A entered.

Mina/Uraraka: Angela!

They both went to hug their friend.

Mina: We were worrued about you!
Uraraka: I cant beleive you beat that guy with Todoroki and Mr Aizawa!
Tooru: Weeeell he deserved it.
Kirishima: Yeah... He killed two of our classmates.... That is not manly at all! - Kirishima said while manly tears came out of his eyes.
Angela: Yeah they were our classmates.
Momo: Even though they were perverts... You are right.
Angela: Oh I heard you also beat one of the villains good job Momo!
Momo: Thanks Angela!
Tsuyu: And how are you doing Bakugo? You were almost kidnapped after all.
Bakugo: I am fine frog girl! Why wouldnt I?!
Tsuyu: Yeah that is definitely him kero.
Bakugo: What is that supposed to mean huh?!
Kirishima: What about you Todobroki?
Todoroki: I will live, dont worry about me.
Tenya: It is our duty as your classmates to care about you!
Angela: Come on Tenya we are fine our bodies are fine at least...

A flashback came through her mind. William's screams for help wouldnt leave her alone.

 William's screams for help wouldnt leave her alone