Truth beneath the Truth

The group was staring down at the demon Albert refered to as Abaddon. Meanwhile Bakugo was being helped by Angela and Todoroki.

Angela: Bakugo, why are you here?!
Bakugo: I wanted answers so I came to Izuku's old house, I never expected to encounter him.
Todoroki: You ran into him?
Bakugo: Yeah, he left though and sent that demon to fight with me.
Albert: Makes sense, I doubt he will show himself for a while after my encounter with him.
Bakugo: Who is the old man?
Angela: Dont call him that! He is Albert von Franke, he is the one who almost beat Midoriya in Hosu.

Bakugo's eyes widened in suprise. So this was the guy, he didnt look like much but he took down that other demon in a few seconds so it must be true.

Albert: Dont worry, its quite alright, now, Abaddon, care to explain? Why in the world is the leader of the demons in the 7th hierarchy in this realm, especially hiding in a human body?
Abaddon: I dont think this is the correct place to talk Franke.
Albert: You are right.

Albert's eyes began to glow and suddenly a blinding flash covered them all. As the flas disapoeared they were now all sitting in Albert's living room.

Bakugo: The hell?!
Todoroki: Its magic Bakugo, literally.
Angela: We are in Mr. Albert's house.

Albert looked at Abaddon.

Albert: Now, care to explain?

Everyone turned to look at the demon. Abaddon sighed, he had no other choice.

Abaddon: I am here hiding from Izuku Midoriya, the reason I am in this body is because I wasnt able to escape from hell with my real physical body as we are prohibited to. So I created this body and managed to leave hell, but I lost a great amount of power in the process.
Endeavor: You are a demon and yet you are hiding like a rat, pathetic.
All Might: I dont think you should speak like that Endeavor.

Abaddon glared at Endeavor.

Abaddon: I can still beat you to a pulp.
Albert: No fighting in my house.
Abaddon: Tsk, whatever.
Gran Torino: I know very little about demonology as I considered it to be fantasy, but you are one of the most powerful demons on hell right? Then why are you escaping him.
Abaddon: Because his power is way out of my league and I had no intention to be his slave.
Aizawa: His slave?
Abaddon: Yes, he treats all demons of hell like they are his slaves.
Albert: Why is Lucifer allowing this?
Abaddon: He isnt, but not much he can do now that he is dead.

Everyone's eyes widened, the king of hell was dead?

Albert: Explain.
Abaddon: Four years ago, Izuku manifested in hell, but there was something off about him.

Abaddon: Despite being a mortal soul he somehow had an enormous power, that was somehow able to rival Hell's most powerful entities