Hell

The press conference Principal Nezu was giving was being transmitted to all of Japan, Aizawa and Vlad King were also there to make it look more convincing. The death of 10 people in the attack had been considered a national tragedy. Nezu was trying to reassure them of UA's safety and that the attack will not go unpunished. Meanwhile the heroes were following the signal of the tracker, only the ones with hell flame were there which now included Kendo after her own painful ritual. Albert and Abaddon were following them from the shadows as backup, they were going after the devil after all.

As they made their way trying to go unnonticed they finally managed to reach their destination. The heroes stood on the road as they looked what to them seemed as warehouse.

All Might: I will go first.

All Might carefully moved to the warehouse entrance, he was about to open the door when suddenly.

Boom.

A giant explosion threw the heroes back away from the warehouse, well it had been more of a blast.

Endeavor: What the hell?!

All Might and the rest of the heroes stood up and then they heard steps and claps that were coming from inside the building.

???: Hahahaha, congratulations you found me All Might, it has been a while since our last encounter.

All Might and Gran Torino's eyes widened as they recognized the voice of who was talking. The smoke cleared to reveal a tall man with grey hair and grey eyes in a suit.

 The smoke cleared to reveal a tall man with grey hair and grey eyes in a suit

All Might: All.... For.... One....
AFO: Glad to see you still remember me!
Angela: 'That is All for One?! But All Might said he had beaten him!'
All Might: How are you undamaged?! I-
AFO: You what? Obliterated my face? Hahahaha our common devil of a friend made a nice work in bringing it back to normal dont you think?

Albert widened his eyes at that.

Albert: So he made a deal with him...
Abaddon: Seems like it. Do we intervene?
Albert: No, only if Midoriya appears, this guy may be powerful but he is still just a normal human. Stay on the alert though.
Abaddon: Right.

All for One walked forwards towards thr group.

AFO: I'm going to enjoy thos very much!

All for One charged his arm once again and released a shock wave on the heroes. All for One then had to block fire from Endeavor and Shoto using his two hands and the Air Cannon. Aizawa then went running against All for One caught his neck with his scarf. All for One completely blocked the Todoroki's attacks and then grabbed the scarf with one of his hands and threw Aizawa away. Angela went running against All for One and punched him several times although they only made him step back a little bit. He the caught one of her punches and slapped her away.

Bakugo went running towards All for One and unleashed a massive amounts of explosions on him. When Bakugo stopped and the smoke cleared, he could see All for One had not been damaged at all and he had a rather annoyed expression im his face.