Hell upon Hosu

The battle in Hosu raged on. The heroes were finally being able to contain the Nomus. Meanwhile the Hero Killer had been captured by the Angela, Todoroki and Tenya. In the top of a tower Shigaraki amd Kurogiri were watching everything unfold and Shigaraki was pissed. He began scratching his neck.

Shigaraki: Damn it damn it! Damn you Stain! Damn the heroes! My Nomus are toast now!
Kurogiri: Calm down, remember, we still have him...
Shigaraki: Right! Izuku!

Suddenly Izuku appeared right next to Shigaraki.

Izuku: Yes?

Shigaraki jumped in surprise due to Izuku's sudden appearence.

Shigaraki: I will never get used to that... But anyways! I want you to bring hell upon the city!
Izuku: Hahahahaha, as you wish.

Suddenly Izuku extendes his arms and a portal opened, out of it came out what looked as rotten, living dummies.

Izuku: Go my little puppets.

Izuku: Lets bring hell to the city

As the dummies made their way to the city they began to fight the remaining heroes.

Hero 1: What are these things?!
Hero 2: Dummies?!

The dummies despite their looks were incredibly powerful, they had super strength and were extremely durable.

All throughout the city the heroes were struggiling, the dummies while not so lethal on their own, in large groups they could easily overpower the heroes. The dummies often killed the heroes by dismembering them, of forcefully pulling off their heads from their bodies. It was a gruesome massacre. Some surrounded heroes were prepared to make one last stand in the center of Hosu. They were ready to accept their deaths but suddenly the dummies were covered in some blue energy and they began to flote and suddenly they vanished into thin air. The heroes didnt know what was happening, until at the distance the saw a hooded man with the exact same energy in his hand.

 The heroes didnt know what was happening, until at the distance the saw a hooded man with the exact same energy in his hand

???: So.... You are here....

Where Stain is...

Stain had just killed the Nomu that had captured Angela and was giving his speech to the heroes, he was releasing his bloodlust bust suddenly an even heavier prescence made Stain's blood lust look like a child's trantum. Everybody felt it. The students felt a chill down their spine.