Yakuza

Overhaul: Lets get rid of this rats.

Overhaul pressed his hand against the road, shooting multiple spikes against the heroes and the police. The heroes dodged but some members of the police werent so lucky and were impaled by them.

Commander: Open fire!

Setsuno used his quirk larceny and stole all the weapons from the police.

Setsuno: Weapons are of no use against me!

Tabe ran towards the unarmed police and began to eat them, meanwhile Rikiya began to stole the vital energy of the other police.

Overhaul: Tabe, Rikiya, Shin, go and kill the nearby civilians, we will deal with the heroes.
Angela: What did he say?!
Sir: 'Target civilians? This is like that report I read about an attack performed by the League of Villains im the north, even when the heroes arrived they seemed to prioritize killing the civilians' Lemillion! Go and secure the girl inside their hideout! We will deal with them here! Rock Lock, Ryukyu and your interns! Go and chase down those who went to attack the civilians! The rest stays here!
Everyone: On it!

Mirio used his quirk to fade into the ground and appear inside their base.

Chrono: He is going for Eri!
Overhaul: Leave it, Mimic is inside and even if he beats him, with our new ally we can get her back no problem.
Chrono: Are you sure?
Overhaul: He did say he would give me any resource I needed and well, she is a resource I need.
Chrono: Understood!

Mirio entered the base without much trouble. He found a few minor Yakuza members but they were quickly neutralized by him and his "Poweeer".

He then used his quirk to reach the underground part of the base and as he did, the walls began shifting and they tried to compress him. Mirio used his quirk and escaped to another room. Then the walls of that room began to shift as well.

Mirio: 'This must be done by some villain's quirk.... The director, I studied him with Sir! He must be controlling the walls... Which means he can see me from somewhere!'

Mirio began to look around the room until he found it. A small hole but big enough for an eyeball to see through. Mirio used his quirk and made his way through the wall as he had jumped and managed to reach Mimic quickly. Mimic screamed as he saw Mirio coming through the wall, but was then silence by one of his punches to the face along with the usual "POOOWEEER".

The walls returned to normal and Mirio tied Mimic up and he then resumed his search through the building and was finally able to find Eri trapped in a room.

In the surface. Shin, Rikiya and Tabe were cauisng havoc in the nearby urban areas, killing as many people as they could as per the order of Overhaul. Tabe kept eating people while Rikiya stole their vital energy. Shin meanwhile used a gun to keep shooting at people as they tried to flee.

Rock Lock: Oi villains over here!

They turned to see Rock Lock standing behind them. Tabe immediately launched himself against Rock Lock with the intention to eat him.

Rock Lock stepped to the side to reveal Uraraka standing there, she pressed her finger tips together and out of the sky a bunch lf rubble from ghe nearby buildings the villains had destroydd rained down on Tabe, he was crushed by them. Tabe tried to escape by eating the rubble but Rock Lock pressed a quite big boulder against his head and locked it down in that position, making it impossible for Tabe to eat anything.

Ryukyu then came in and tackled Rikiya. He was then greeted by a shockwave from Nejire as he eas trying to get up. Shin in all the confusion didnt noticed Tsuyu who was approaching him until she was close. When he noticed, Shin shot at Tsuyu but she jumped to a nearby wall and then sticked out her tongue and grabbed his gun. She then jumped off the wall and spun around, getting the gun of his hand. Tsuyu threw the wall away, and then jumped and landed a kick directly in Shin's head, knocking him out.