Armageddon Part 1

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ITS HAPPENING! ITS FINALLY FINALLY HAPPENING! TRUE FORM?! DONT MIND IF I DO!

Izuku then looked down at his minions in the other side of the portal.

Izuku: COME ON IN BOYS! LETS HAVE SOME FUN, WE ARE FINALLY IN A PLACE WITH NEW WATERS UNCHARTED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The armies of hell rose to the surface and began to attack the city itself.

Izuku then continued to look as his armies destroyed their way through the cities

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW ALL YOU BUTTS ARE MINE! er, I mean souls, yeah, NOW ALL YOUR SOULS ARE MINE HAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile...

Hokori attacked Aizawa once again but Aizawa managed to dodge. Aizawa was all beaten, he had lost one of his arm and he could only see from one eye from his battle with Horo, he was losing a ton of blood from his constant battle with Hokori. Meanwhile Bakugo had lost a leg and his prostethic had been destroyed. Kendo had also lost both of her hands and was rendered useless.

Hokori: The lord is here.

Hokori once again attacked Aizawa and Aizawa stepped back but this time he failed to see the wall behind him and so he was trapped, Hokori sent his 6 tentacles and they all pierced Aizawa in the stomach. Hokori then retracted his tentacles and turned around.

Hokori: The lord is waiting.

He then used his tentacles to move to the center of the city.

With Gasur...

Gasur's red hand shot a laser and it pierced All Might's shoulder. Angela then managed to sneak behind Gasur and unleashed a barriage of punches on Gasur but once again the barrier protected Gasur from all attacks. Gasur then summoned a light blue hand which trapped Angela in its whips and threw her away. All Might then charged against him and tried to break thd barrier by rushing it.

Gasur: I can't waste more time playing with you.

Gasur's hands then came together to form a sort of cannon and they shot a powerful beam against All Might who didnt have time to react and thus he was pierced by the blast. Gasur then lowered his barrier and teleported away.

Izuku was overseeing his army when three beams of light appeared infront of him. Hokori, Gasur and Vanir were now infront of him and they immediately vowed down to him.

Izuku: Ah! My lovely servants!
Gasur: Its good to see you have fulfilled your goals.
Izuku: It sure is, now I have complete domain over this world and hell! Hahahaha!

Izuku then looked up to the sky.

Izuku: Now then.... There is just one step left...

Izuku looked back down to his subordinates.