Weird World

The entire world went on panic. The UA sports festival was an event that had been transmitted to the entire world, so almost everybody saw what happened. Scientists couldnt offer a rational explanation meanwhile the church could offer no answer to the events. Society was breaking down as people began to talk about the end of the world.

In the bar.

Izuku appeared while Shigaraki amd Kurogiri appeared.

Shigaraki: That was..... Quite the show....
Izuku: That damn archangel, that damn man, who do they think they are?!

Izuki screamed in anger and he and everything around him began to distort.

Izuku then regained his cool.

Izuku: Sorry! Just had to let out some frustration!
Shigaraki: S-sure...
All for One: Izuku...

Izuku turned to the T.V.

Izuku: Yes sir?!
All for One: May I speak with you in private for a moment?
Izuku: Of course!

Izuku suddenly disappeared and he reapeared infront of All for One.

Izuku: Yeez! You look like a potato!All for One: Glad to see you are back

All for One: Glad to see you are back.
Izuku: May I ask what do you need?
All for One: Tell me... What exactly are you? You dont have a quirk... Yet you can do all of the things you do... And just now an angel..... One of the most powerful angels according to christianity was sent to beat you down.... Are you..... a demon, no probably not just any demon, am I right?

Izuku smiled at All for One.

Izuku: My friend.... Why do you think so much into things? I am a cryptic message of the universe thats feared!

All for One sighed.

All for One: Fine then... And tell me when someone strikes a deal with you... What can you do for them?
Izuku: Pretty much anything of course! But they need to pay an equivalent price!
All for One: Then I need you to do something for me...

In a hospital in Musutafu, Todoroki amd Angela were being treated for their injuries.

Angela: Cant beleive an Angel literally came from the sky to save us...

Todoroki nodded, he couldnt talk because of the broken jaw.

Angela: I have a feeling this is far greater than any of us....

Suddenly the door opened and tje rest of 1A was seen to be outside the door.

Mina/Uraraka: Angelaaaaa!!

They rushed to hug their friend.

Angela: Mina, Uraraka! The whole class! You are here!
Uraraka: Yes we came to see you guys!
Momo: Todoroki, how are you?

Todoroki raised his thumb.

Angela: He cant speak because of his broken jaw.
Momo: Oh!
Kirishima: You were extremely incredible back there! Even if you were with All Might that thing sure looked tough.
Aoyama: Most fantastique!
Tokoyami: You really have courage to fight a being as dark as him.
Tsuyu: He looked really scary.
Mineta: Are you kidding I pissed my pants!
Kaminari: You had already pissed them when that first guy showed up.
Tokoyami: I had never felt something so dark in my life.
Sero: He didnt seem as much but holy shit! An angel had to come down to beat him.
Momo: You are forgetting he wasnt any angel, he was Michael the Archangel. One of the three archangels of christianity, and by far possibly the second most powerful only behind Gabriel.
Hagakure: He sure looked like an angel!
Ojiro: But he was defeated in the end - he said a bit jealous.
Mezo: Indeed, and he called the other guy weak.
Kirishima: Yeah... How did All Might call him?.... Oh yes Midoriya!
Sato: If an angel fought him then he must have been a demon... Though I have never heard that Midorita was the name of one...
Bakugo: Thats because is not!
Kirishima: What do you mean Bakubro?
Bakugo: Midoriya.... Izuku Midoriya.... That was the name of a quirkless loser of our school.....
Angela: What? I dont remember anyone by that name in our school.
Bakugo: Thats because he disappeared before you came! That was 4 years ago!
Tokoyami: So your friend is now a demon...
Bakugo: He is not!
Kaminari: But we all saw him, how do you explain what he did! He literally summoned a hellish pokemon from the ground!
Sato: Not to mention he went toe to toe with a powerful angel.
Angela: What is your explanation Bakugo?
Bakugo: I.... I dont know! But I will get to the bottom of this!

Bakugo then went storming off the room.

Bakugo: 'I know that damn nerd is not possibly a demon from hell...Right?..'

In the UA staff room, the heros were having an emergency meeting.

Aizawa: I think things have gotten out of our control now....
Present Mic: I agree with Shouta here! You all saw what happened! He literally spawned a demon that almost killed All Might if it werent for an angel.... An ANGEL!
Nezu: I agree.... This sure are interesting times indeed.
Vlad: But we cant just sit around and do nothing.
Snipe: That be true as well.
Midnight: But what can we do against a seemingly all powerful being.
Hound Dog: You must also remember the angel said that was not his full power.
Power Loader: We are doomed then...
Cementos: I suggest we stand our ground.
Ectoplasm: Me too.
Cementos: We must hold him back, he is probably planning something and heaven knows it... We must hold him back until the ones up there take care of it.
Nezu: Lets hope you are right.... This is one weird world we are living in...