New Reality

The center of Musutafu was destroyed by the demon. The heroes who participated in the battle were shakem that in reality it was a kid who was behind it all. As the medical team arrived they tried to save the small child, but in the end, the kid died of his wounds. The heroes then found a disturbing scene of all the bodies piled up in the center of Musutafu. Some days later, after the police had investigated thoroughly the case and the heroes who fought on the battle were healed, the heroes had a meeting in UA once again to discuss the matter.

At UA

Nezu: As you know we are here to discuss the recent attack to the city.
Endeavor: Get to the point, I have things to do.
Mirko: Yeah spill it out! What the hell was that all about?!
Edgeshot: As much as I dislike their attitude, I have to agree I am intrigued as well. We fought im that battle thinking we were going against a new big villain, just to discover it was a child all along.
All Might: I want to know as well...
Aizawa: I think I speak in behalf of the staff we also want answers.
Nezu: Okay, you are in your right to know, Naomasa may you please explain to them what we have found.
Naomasa: Right, the kid who was the villain was called Mazushi Tamashi, a 13 year old middleschooler, he came from a poor household and lived in the outskirts of the city, after researching we beleive he may have had an abusive background.

Midnight/Mirko: Oh my!

Their motherly instincts awokened, how could someone do that to a small child.

All Might: Whoever did that to him was scum...
Edgeshot: May I ask what kind of quirk he had?
Naomasa: Thats the thing according to all records, he was quirkless.
Endeavor: Quirkless?! That thing we fought was certainly not quirkless?!
Naomasa: That is what the official records state.
Endeavor: You can shove your records up your!-
Edgeshot: Enough! Endeavor calm dowm, I beleive you have a possible explanation for this.
Naomasa: Indeed, we went to research his house and we found ut half destroyed, he also found the corpse of his father laying around, cut into pieces. We investigated the remains of the house and found his room, what was in there was... Disturbing...
Aizawa: What was in that room?
Naomasa: In the floor there was drawn a satanic symbol, according to my research it is used to perform rituals.
Endeavor: You are telling me the kid became that thing after performing some dark magic ritual? Are you hearing what you are saying?
Naomasa: Yes I am.... Though I have a feeling this connects to our other case.
Snipe: Izuku Midoriya...
Naomasa: Yes.
Mirko: Sorry, who?
Present Mic: The one who attacked that research facility.
Endeavor: Oh?
All Might: How do you think it connects?
Naomasa: I did a research on the name. Izuku Midoriya was a 12 year old child who disappeared 4 years ago. According to my research, he also came from an abusive family and was also quirkless. His mother died when he was 11, though somehow the judge ruled to let him stay alone, instead lf going to an orphanage. At age 12 he disappeared, when the police investigated his house they found a bucnh of dark magic books and materials, they also found a symbol written down in the floor of his basement. I analyzed the photos of both symbols and found them out ot be exactly the same. So now we have two quirkless children who performed some sort of ritual, which was exactly the same and suddenly they became extremely powerful.
Endeavor: Are you seriously telling me that this all happen because... Magic? Dont make me laugh, magic is not real, I have better things to do then to hear this fairy tale.

Endeavor stood up and left.

Mirko: I have to agree with flames over there, sorry detective, it just doesnt make sense to me.

Mirko also stood up and left.

Edgeshot: Do you really think that magic is the source of our problems or the devil?
Naomasa: I am certain there is a relatiom between those two and the rituals, but I cant be sure what is it.
Aizawa: And you think it is possible for those things to exist?
Naomasa: As Izuku said.... We have no ide what is possible.
Nezu: Well then.... Looks like this is our reality now....

At the Bar.

Izuku reappeared after some days.

Izuku: Hello my villainous fellas!
Shigaraki: Where have you been?.... Again....
Izuku: I have just been doing good bussiness!
Kurogiri: Bussiness?
Shigaraki: What kind of bussiness?
Izuku: Well to give you an example, my last bussiness ended up with a great fireworks show in the center of Musutafu hahahahaha!
Shigaraki: That.... Was because of you?...
Izuku: Yes! Yes indeed!
Kurogiri: From where did that beast appeared?

Izuku smiled at the question.

Izuku: I created it!
Shigaraki: You?
Izuku: Yes... I...
Shigaraki: Incredible.... That beast had a power even greter than Nomu.... Can you create another one?...
Izuku: Indeed he was more powerful, and even taki into account that one was utterly weak! But I can only create them if I strike a deal!
Shigaraki: That was weak?.... What are you?....
Izuku: Me? Oh I am nothing to worry about! I am just like the fly in your soup! Or maybe the pebble in your shoe! Or perhaps the pea beneath your bed! Or a bump on every head! But also the peel in which you slip! Or a pin in every hip! Or the torn in your side! But most importantly! I am evil.
Hahahahahahaha.

With that Izuku walked away into one of the rooms.

Shigaraki: Cant beleive this is our new reality now....