Lords of Hell

The imposing figure looked down on Albert and Abaddon. As they both regained their senses they could now see it with clarity.

 As they both regained their senses they could now see it with clarity

Abaddon: This guy is....
???: That is right.

He raised his hand to show the a number 1 written on the back of it.

???: The name is Ango, and I'm the first Lord of Hell.

In the city.

There was chaos as the destruction throughout the city spread.

In the hospital Tsukauchi entered the room were the rest were along with Kendo, Endeavor and Gran Torino

Tsukauchi: The city is under attack!
Bakugo: We can see that idiot!
Nezu: Who is attacking?
Tsukauchi: Reports say that League of Villains has been identified in one of the zones, in the other zond the other lord of hell that appeared in the yakuza raid has been identified and there are two other beings we havent been able to identify who they are.
Gran Torino: Given the situation it is safe to say they are other lords of hell as well.
Nezu: This is really bad.
Angela: We have to fight!

Angela stood up from her bed.

All Might: Young Angela! You are really injured-
Angela: I dont care All Might, we cabt just let that bastard get away with this.
Bakugo: I swear I will bring Deku down and you cant stop me!
Todoroki: We have to fight! I dont care if we are not im top shape!
Nezu: *sigh* I gues we wont be able to convince you to stay here, we will pair you up so each of you is with a pro hero.
Tsukauchi: I suggest we leave the League to the UA staff and the other heroes, those who possess the hell flame should be dispatched against the lords immediately.
Nezu: Very well then we shall do that.

Time skip.

There were many bodies in the streets, all of them were pierced somewhere in their body. Aizawa, Bakugo and Kendo walked closely. They then saw the lord of hell piercing a civilian with a tentacle.

Bakugo: You bastard!

The Lord of Hell merely glanced at him.