Challenge

Shigaraki was sitting on the bar while Kurogiri was cleaning it. Shigaraki had his eyes fixed on the T.V. The UA sports festival was on the news.

Shigaraki: Those damn brats.... If it hadnt been for them I would have killed All Might!
Kurogiri: Calm down Shigaraki, we will get our revenge, and now with our new ally, I think victory is within our grasp.
Shigaraki: Right! But I want to teach them a lesson.... Izuku!

Izuku suddenly appeared behind Shigaraki.

Izuku: You called?
Shigaraki: Indeed! Tell me have you been bored lately.
Izuku: Of course I have been! There is nothing much to do lately and you wont let me to go and hunt babies!
Shigaraki: You know thats messed up, even for you.
Izuku: But it is such a lovely hobby!
Shigaraki: A-anyways... How would you like some entertainment?

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: Entertainment?!
Shigaraki: Yes!

Shigaraki pointed at the T.V.

Shigaraki: The UA sports festival is currently happening, and those brats there fighting were the ones who made my plan fail last time. I want to give UA a lesson, so why dont you go and have some... Er... Fun?

Izuku smiled widely.

Izuku: Of course! Thank you very much! Dont move your eyes from the T.V! The show is about to start!

Izuku then suddenly teleported away.

Shigaraki: This is going to be good hahahahahah!

At the UA stadium.

Angela and Todoroki where in the middle of a heated battle.... Literally. Todoroki had finally used his flames and Angela was using everything to fight back. Suddenly Todoroki and Angela collided in a "hi five" and the whole arena exploded.

Present Mic: Damn it Eraserhead! What are you teaching your students! Midnight who won?!

Midnight looked around and saw Todorki in his knees in the arena, while Angela had one foot out of the arena.

Midnight: Angela is out of bounds! Shoto Todoroki is the winner!

The crowd went wild with claps amd cheers from both. As the smoke began to clear, they could see Angela approaching Todoroki.

Todoroki: Sorry.... I overdid it...
Angela: We both did.

Angela smiled at Todoroki. She then hugged him they then separated.

Todorki: Thank you...
Angela: No need! What kind of hero would I be if I couldnt help my friend?
???: Bravo! Bravissimo! *clap clap clap*

The UA staff tensed after hearing that voice. The students and espectators were confused. In the arena, Angela and Todoroki lookes around until they saw a skinny man with decayed-short-pointy-green hair in a suit while holding a walking stick with a pearl at the top and wicked smile on his face that allowed thwm to see his yellow teeth that contrasted with his pale skin and red eyes.

 In the arena, Angela and Todoroki lookes around until they saw a skinny man with decayed-short-pointy-green hair in a suit while holding a walking stick with a pearl at the top and wicked smile on his face that allowed thwm to see his yellow teet...