NAFTA's Early Years

- Since America looked up to Mexico like some sort of God he imitated everything Mexico did like his posture, his way of speaking, body language, even his tone of voice. Once America even learned a few Spanish phrases to be just like Mexico.

- Mexico overheard when he started practicing and was very honored that America was learning the language he spoke (well forced to). America all embarrassed never did it again.

- These two used to hang out in the villages America lived near playing with the other human children. They stopped however when one of the girls in the village wanted to marry Mexico because of his exotic beauty and none of the boys wanted to deal with that.

- Mexico was like a big brother figure for both America and Canada and he always called out on the villagers and sometimes even England for hurting or insulting them. He really did care for them and he still does.

- Once America caught Mexico crying because of a bruise he gained from Spain and he claimed that "crying shows a man is vulnerable which allows the opportunity to take advantage of him". America claimed that what he said wasn't true and that it is ok to cry. It was the first and last time America ever saw Mexico cry.

- These guys pretended to act dumb when they were younger only to come and say random facts especially to the youth of the villages in America. 

- These two would always play out in the fields or near the streaming river, running around playing fun childish games or getting drenched in water. Their favorite thing to do was to climb the trees. 

- Mexico found it amazing that America could lift bison and very big objects. He could never do that himself despite being quite strong himself. He always praised America which were the seeds planted for America's world-sized ego. 

- America used to frequently make flower crowns for Mexico, himself, Canada, and Britain. Sometimes he would make them for the villagers but stopped after what happened to Davie. America once made a flower crown for Mexico that consisted of roses. When Mexico wore it he was very proud of how it turned out and Mexico adored the flower crown but after a while, he started bleeding because of the thorns. That was the last time America ever made a flower crown out of roses

- When Canada was now around the same age as Mexico and America, these guys would play hide seek all day until Spain marched over to America's land to snatch Mexico. 

- Mexico involuntarily helped out Canada when he was much smaller than America to gain confidence and to find his voice. Canada really appreciated him for taking a chance to help him. Mexico actually rarely ever got to see Canada as a kid and was much closer to America than Canada and that obviously switched around when they got older.

- Mexico liked to call America "Vaquero" which got America to have a cowboy phase.

- Mexico gifted the two brothers sarapes because he didn't want them to get cold during winter. These two still have them to this day. 

- These three love to sunbathe