Imperialism & Influence

To have some sort of influence on Mexico; Britain, France, and Austria used different methods to exert some influence on lost and profitable land.

As Spain obviously colonized Mexico gaining a lot of wealth through him the other European powers decided to exert influence in different ways.

Since Britain didn't beat Spain in colonizing Mexico and Mexico lived near and was best friends with America it gave him a chance to exert some influence. Britain actually taught Mexico how to play the violin which were the seeds of his ever-growing love for music. Britain did a number when it came to shaping Mexico's interests.

France did invade Mexico a couple of times so he did exert some influence. France actually taught Mexico how to play the accordion furthering his love for music. Not only that but he also taught him how to speak French. With their growing friendship and France's likable personality, Mexico didn't mind learning French and likes to talk in French with France and Canada. His accent is rather cute.

Austria did as well have some influence but all in all it was mainly France calling the shots for him. However when he did visit Mexico he actually taught him how to waltz. He hated learning how to waltz but Austria was screechy and annoying about how it is the most noble thing he could do and Austria being forceful he learned how to properly waltz. He did step on Austria's feet a few times which did lead to loud quarrels but he as well planted seeds for his interest in dance and style. Austria attempted to get him to learn German but Mexico hated him at the time and found him annoying and privileged decided to not learn and he ultimately forgot the few words he did learn.

These three really shaped how Mexico came to be despite not being colonized by them.