the supernatural

Eight species roamed Earth and the solar system, all colliding in different ways, wreaking havoc on the world and refusing to co-exist.

The AngelResides in a place similar to Heaven

The Angel
Resides in a place similar to Heaven. Able to read thoughts and have the ability to heal all wounds and heal quicker. Have strength that surpasses all humans and are almost immortal as their ageing process is slowed down. Although they are deemed holy, they possess the ability to manipulate dreams and minds. The women are known to have pale pink wings, while the males adorn pure white. There are many different types of angels.

The Fallen AngelBanished from their home place, these angels have performed an unholy deed, resulting in being evicted from their home and the title of an angel

The Fallen Angel
Banished from their home place, these angels have performed an unholy deed, resulting in being evicted from their home and the title of an angel. Sent to live on Earth, they are cursed with living forever. They possess the ability of superhuman strength — as well as angels, and are able to super speed. They can also heal others, but tend to inflict wounds instead. Can also read people's thoughts and manipulate minds and dreams. Their wings are pure black, dirty like their souls.

The IncubusUse women to gain super strength, speed and an unmatched beauty

The Incubus
Use women to gain super strength, speed and an unmatched beauty. They are able to create illusions and manipulate minds. Their real form is that of a 'demon', fangs, claws, pointed tails and wings. They are able to seduce women and can even turn invisible. But their source of power is only attainable through intercourse with women, they can even take their life using the Kiss of Death.

The VampireThey are sentient beings that have traded their soul for magic powers — they are sustained through blood

The Vampire
They are sentient beings that have traded their soul for magic powers — they are sustained through blood. They are soulless, thus considered as dead, but take the form of a 'living' human. Since they lack souls, the only way they can sustain their existence is by stealing the life force of other living beings. They are immortal and possess supernatural beauty, aiding in their possessing of blood. They possess super strength, speed, agility, stamina and senses. They can hypnotise, essentially mind controlling a human. They have superior healing and regenerate quickly.

The DragonA dragon is a person that has the ability to transform into the mythical creature

The Dragon
A dragon is a person that has the ability to transform into the mythical creature. They tend to like caves and hide and protect their precious possessions, killing anyone who tries to steal. They have decelerated aging, like angels. They have enhanced speed, strength, intelligence, senses and vision. They are able to camouflage, breathe fire and fly. Their human form represents that of a normal person.

The SirenMerfolk who lure sailors to their deaths by their hypnotic singing

The Siren
Merfolk who lure sailors to their deaths by their hypnotic singing. They are able to take on a human form, yet can breathe underwater. Able to swim ten times faster than a human in the water. Able to emit a captivating singing voice that lures anyone who hears it toward the singer, can also be used to manipulate. Sirens also heal fast and have fast reflexes and senses. Their beauty is enhanced to help seduce humans to their deaths.

The WarlockPossess the ability to manipulate supernatural forces in order to achieve any effect one desires

The Warlock
Possess the ability to manipulate supernatural forces in order to achieve any effect one desires. They have access to the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures and language to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. They can attack, heal, create force-fields, absorb energy, manipulate elements, use telekinesis through spells. Can possess the abilities of necromancy, transmutation, illusions, conjuration and divination. Could easily be classified as the most powerful of the supernatural creatures.

— —

can you guess who's who?

this story is a work of FICTION. i came up with the idea and all my knowledge on the supernatural is based off fiction and wiki websites, so don't come for me if something is inaccurate, it's a fan fiction and completely made up.
the actions in this story do NOT represent the actions of BTS. this is purely a form of entertainment.