35 - truth

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You gasped as you turned to face an angel with pale pink wings and violet eyes. She looked at you in shock, her lips slightly parted as her eyes were trained on you.

"Is it really you?" You frowned slightly and looked at Jungkook who just nodded in encouragement. The angel walked over to you and cupped your face in her hands, examining your features. "You're so beautiful."

The soothing voice caused tears to well up in your eyes. This was your mother.

"Tatianna?" A familiar voice called from behind you. The three of you turned around to see Jimin staring at the angel. Her shocked face turned into a happy one and she embraced Jimin, the latter frozen.

"Jimin! It's nice to see you again, dear. I see Jungkook's back too, you've fixed things?"

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked, walking up with the rest of the boys. "Who are you?"

"I think we should all talk," Jimin said, fiddling with the hem of his shirt as he looked between you and the angel. Everyone nodded.

"You can come to mine," your mother suggested. "Then we'll go to the palace and see your father." Jungkook stiffened at the mention of his father, but Taehyung placed a comforting hand in his and they walked together, you trailing behind them slowly as Jin joined you.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded, reaching down to intertwine your hands together.

"I'll be okay. Answers are what I need." Jin nodded, swinging your hands, earning quiet laughs from you. He seemed proud of himself for getting a smile out of you and wouldn't stop teasing you.

Tatianna stopped at a house, opening the door and gesturing for everyone to go inside. You hesitantly entered, taking in the furniture, it sparking a sense of familiarity. A lump formed in your throat and you tried to hold back tears that were threatening to spill.

Hoseok walked up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He placed a gentle kiss to the top of your head, murmuring that everything would be okay.

Tatianna gestured for everyone to take a seat on the couch, bringing a tray of biscuits and tea. She sat on an armchair, clasping her hands in her lap as you took a seat beside Taehyung and Jimin.

She glanced at everyone, eyes lingering on you slightly. You took the time to take in her features, noting that you looked very similar to her. Anyone would be able to figure out that this was your mother. "So," she cleared her throat. "Where should I begin?"