17 - memories

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

"It's on fire, go!" A feminine voice yelled to her daughter. "Jungkook will protect you, just go, please." Her 12-year-old daughter looked up at her, her eyes beginning to water.

"But what about you, Mum?" The angel shook her head, a smile taking over her face.

"I'll be okay," she said, kissing the top of her daughter's head as the crackling of the fire got louder. "I love you."

Jungkook took the girl's hand and led them away to a safe place, away from the glow of the fire. They ran down to their usual hang-out place, made of stone with an archway that led out to the forest. "Kook, where's Jimin?"

Jungkook squeezed her hand. "He'll be here soon, I'm sure of it." He gave her his usual bunny smile and she felt herself feel safe with him. Everything was going to be okay.

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

You gasped as you shot up, sweat trickling down your forehead. Your head pounded and you scrunched up your face in pain. You had never experienced a headache as bad as this before.

You slipped out of bed and tied your hair back. It was early hours of the morning and you walked to the bathroom, splashing water on your face. Were you dreaming? You remember seeing a beautiful face, purple eyes. And Jungkook, Jimin's brother. Though why did he look an awful lot like the fallen angel? But that didn't make sense.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked softly, walking into the bathroom. You turned around to look at him and shrugged.

"Honestly, I don't know. I think I had a weird dream?" Yoongi nodded and respectfully didn't press you further. "My head is pounding though." Yoongi gently took your hand and led you down to the kitchen. "What time is it?"

"Around 8:30," Yoongi said, searching around in his cupboards. "Ah!" He pulled out a little box and slid it over to you, filling up a glass of water. "Here, take this for your head." You smiled at him appreciatively and swallowed the medicine.

"Thank you, Yoongi."

"Of course," he said, flashing his gummy smile.

"Is everyone still asleep?" He nodded in response, putting some bread in the toaster for you as you sat on the counter.

"Yes, Hoseok's with Jimin, I'm sure they're exhausted, same with Jin, and Taehyung should still be asleep. I haven't seen him." You nodded, a feeling in the back of your head nagged you, like there was something shady going on.