15 - separated

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

It was very dark now as you and Jin walked through the once lively and full plaza. It felt eerie as all the lights were out and it was silent, apart from the occasional owl hoot. Jin had his warm hand around yours, not once loosening his grip. Though you had only met that day, he had already grown protective of you, and as he had gotten you away and safe, you trusted him.

It was weird though, you felt drawn to him in a way. You felt drawn to all the boys. Maybe it was something to do with being a gatherer?

"Here, someone's still in their shop," Jin whispered to you, pointing at a small clothing store that had a dim light on. He walked over to it and gently rapped on the door.

The man inside jumped slightly, but slowly opened it. "Jin," you whispered. "We don't have any money." Jin looked at you and smiled.

"I've got it under control." The man opened the door, eyeing you and Jin like you had three heads. Though it would've seemed weird, a man with a girl who looked like she had a shower with her clothes on.

"What do you want?" The man asked harshly.

"We need some clothes, please." The man eyed you and nodded, opening the door wide so you could enter. You scurried over to the clothes, keeping your hand in Jin's hold. The siren frowned to himself, something wasn't right with the man. He had gone back to standing behind the counter and Jin decided to focus his attention back on you. "See anything you like?" You nodded, eyeing clothes.

"I'll get something I can easily move around in," you lowered your voice. "Like you." Jin was clad in a black long-sleeved shirt with a graphic tee over the top and fitted joggers.

You saw there was a black graphic tee, like Jin's and paired it with a purple long-sleeve to wear under and a pair of leggings. Jin nodded. "Pick another outfit, in case." You nodded and grabbed some denim ripped jeans and a yellow stripy top. You assumed that Hoseok's hoodie and your trackies would dry at some point, so they were always a back up option.

Jin gently pushed you towards the change rooms and you put on the tee and undershirt, while Jin walked over to the man at the counter. "How much?"

"$75." Jin nodded and ruffled his hair, opening his mouth. His melodic voice came out, singing a beautiful song and as you exited the change room, you walked over to Jin, his voice entrapping you in a trance. He grabbed your hand and left the shop, running as he pulled you with him. The man at the shop was still in a trance until the sound of the door shutting startled him. He dialled a number on his phone, complaining to the gruff voice that answered. "They're heading out of town, go."