28 - firsts

basically a smut chapter

basically a smut chapter. you wanted and i delivered 🤍

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You gulped nervously as Taehyung's eyes were trained on you, scanning your body. Jungkook rolled his eyes and stepped in between you, separating your hands. "This is what happens if he isn't getting enough energy," he explained. "So let's go find someone, come on." He grabbed Tae's hand and you followed after them quickly as Jungkook peered inside houses.

You weren't in the main part of town anymore, the houses becoming more sparse and further away from each other. More deserted. You felt yourself grow nervous as Taehyung kept looking into windows, desperation in his eyes. You had never seen him like this before.

"Won't a kiss help?" You piped up, trying to find alternatives instead of touching some random girl. Jungkook shook his head.

"Too far gone for that, I think."

"Here!" Taehyung pointed to a house. There were no cars in the driveway and you would have thought no one was home if there wasn't music playing from a room upstairs. He turned the doorknob and rolled his eyes as the door pushed open. "Is she stupid or something?" Jungkook followed him inside, so you took it as a cue to go in as well.

The house was nice and homey, normal with a hallway leading down to a kitchen and living area, while the stairs were right in front of you. By looking at the pictures on the wall, the family seemed happy. They were a family of five with two boys and a girl, who you assumed was the one alone right now. You frowned, she looked only eighteen.

The three of you quietly padded upstairs and Taehyung motioned for you and Jungkook to stay by the wall, and suddenly, he disappeared. You almost screamed, but Jungkook clamped his hand over your mouth, giving you a warning look.

You calmed yourself and pried Jungkook's hand off, peering inside the room. The girl was on her bed, scrolling through her phone. You felt your heart clench. Sure that was what incubus' did, but you couldn't let him do that to an innocent girl.

Before Jungkook could stop you, you walked into the room, the angel trailing after you, immediately digging into the girl's mind, putting her to sleep. Taehyung reappeared and glared at you angrily. "What do you think you're doing?" You breathed in and placed yourself between him and the girl on her bed.

"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl.

"No?" You shook your head, crossing your arms. The incubus stepped closer to you, his breath fanning against your face and your stance wavered. "Would you like to take her place then?"

You swallowed nervously and tried to take a step backwards, but you stopped as a hard surface was blocking your way. You turned around to see Jungkook. "You did this to yourself, love," he whispered, his breath tickling your neck as he leaned down to your ear.