32 - captured...again

ggukath made this amazing trailer for this book! please go watch it, i am in love 💜

ggukath
made this amazing trailer for this book! please go watch it, i am in love 💜

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

It was dark wherever you were. And cold. You lifted your hands to try and cover your arms, but the sound of metal clinking together stopped you. You tried to blink and adjust to the darkness, barely making out the outline of cuffs around your wrists.

Panic set in you, and you tried to scramble to your feet, but they were bound too. Your breathing increased and you felt like you were suffocating in the darkness. What was happening?

"Help! Someone!" You cried, attempting again to stand up. On wobbly legs, you noticed the metal bars, shedding the tiniest amount of light. You managed to get over there, leaning against the bars as you shook them. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Be quiet," a gruff voice spoke, his voice echoing through the dark corridor. "King Alatar will be back to see you."

You cowered back, sitting on the ground again as you pondered your situation. There was no way out of here. You were stuck, no keys, not even the guard would show his face to you. You felt around your pockets, feeling for the map that you always kept on you, sighing in relief as you felt its familiarity.

It seemed to radiate energy now. It was like you could feel the magic it held. Footsteps were loud as they walked over to where you were held and you scowled as you saw it was Alatar again. His hands were clasped behind his back and he was wearing a midnight blue robe with white stars, making him shimmer even in the darkness.

"Where am I?" You asked loudly.

"Why, in Empyrean of course."

"And my friends?"

A deep laugh echoed throughout the cell. "Friends?" He spat. "You really think they're your friends? A bunch of supernatural creatures able to kill a mere human with their bare hands." His laugh was now menacing. "No. They won't be coming for you." He turned to walk away.

"Namjoon will," you said, watching as his steps faltered slightly. He turned back around, furrowing his eyebrows.

"My son works only for me. You may think he's on your side but he isn't." He waved a hand to the guards. "Make sure no one comes in or out, guard her. I'll be needing something she owns later."

You sighed in defeat. Maybe he was right, Jimin had snapped at you before you left. You weren't sure how much time had passed, but you were sure the others weren't looking for you.