37 - mended

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The sun streamed in through the windows, making you groan as it disturbed your sleep. You tried to roll over, but an arm was wrapped tightly around your waist, halting any movement. You remembered that you slept next to Jungkook, the angel sleeping peacefully with his hair falling over his face.

You took the time to properly admire his features. His pink lips, slightly hiding the freckle placed under it. His long eyelashes contrasting against his tan skin. It was smooth, your eyes following the curve of his nose and the sharp edge of his jawline. How could a man look so perfect.

"Good morning to you too," Jungkook mumbled, his eyes fluttering open. You recoiled slightly, feeling embarrassed that he caught you staring. The fallen angel just smirked, and yawned slightly, stretching his arms, letting you get a glimpse of his muscles.

You decided this was too much for you so early in the morning and you turned around, getting out of bed, only to be met with two more toned torsos. Your eyes trailed up to meet green and aqua ones, both shining with playfulness. "Uhm, good morning?" You squeaked out, earning a throaty chuckle from Hoseok.

The blankets rustled behind you, Jungkook getting out of bed as well, his chest brushing against your back. You swallowed nervously as three pairs of eyes stared down at you, all enjoying your flustered state.

You stepped away from them. "Okay, you all go get dressed, please." They laughed, Jin moving to the bathroom first. You knew he was dying to get back into the water, so letting him shower first was a common courtesy. After him Hoseok went, then Jungkook, leaving you last. Hoseok and Jin left, leaving you with Jungkook.

You were now dressed in jeans and a graphic t-shirt, smiling at Jungkook as he was clad in all black, a matching black cap sat on his head. You specifically asked for him to wait for you, desperately needing an answer to whatever he was talking about last night.

"I can hear you," Jungkook said, locking eyes with you, as his hair slightly fell forward. He got off the bed, standing in front of you. "Do you really wanna know?"

You nodded. "Is that even a question? Of course." He nodded, smiling.

"I figured. You're a special type of angel, as I was saying. Now I can't explain it that well, but you're an angel of love." You blinked, not even bothering to hide your surprise.

"Love?" Jungkook nodded, his eyes twinkling.

"Yes. Your mum has a better explanation for it, but yeah." He took your hand and led you out of the room. The sun shone brightly, making you squint, but you smiled as you saw the rest of the boys gathered together, all looking happier and refreshed.