39 - distractions

if you're a bnha fan follow me on ig: iovtamaki, i'll be posting oneshotsthank you all for the reads and love !

thank you all for the reads and love !

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

Both Jimin and Yoongi seemed to realise the same thing, you and the vampire looking confused while Jimin looked sheepish.

"This is your place?" You asked, remembering hiding in there when the officer found you. Jungkook nodded, not sure as to why it was a big deal. "Wow, that's crazy."

"Why?" Jin asked.

"Jimin, Yoongi and I stopped here while looking for Hoseok. A police officer was following us." You began to speak again, until you looked over at Jimin who wasn't meeting your eyes.

You signalled for everyone to go in, exploring Jungkook's small cottage. You quickly pulled Jimin aside. "Hey, you knew this was Jungkook's place, didn't you?" Jimin smiled awkwardly, but nodded. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a folded photo.

You saw that it was a family photo. With Jimin and Jungkook and their parents—their real mother. The resemblance was uncanny and you felt your gaze soften. "I had to grab it before you saw," Jimin explained. "You obviously didn't know and being associated with a fallen angel is never a good thing."

"But it is now," you pointed out and he nodded with a smile.

"It is now."

"So, what should we do?" Taehyung asked, plopping himself down onto the couch. Hoseok and Namjoon joined him, everyone looking at Jungkook expectantly.

"We could do whatever, I guess." Jungkook shrugged. "I mean I don't have much, but there's two rooms, a small T.V, the forest." He looked out the windows nervously. "We just have to keep an eye out for people." Taehyung nodded, his eyes staring straight ahead.

You walked behind the couch, wrapping him in a small hug from behind. "We won't let him get you, Taetae, don't worry. Now let's do something that'll distract us from this mess."

"Like what?" He asked, turning to face you. You hesitated for a second. You didn't have friends, so you weren't really sure what people did together. Jungkook's eyes lit up and he quickly walked to a cupboard in the kitchen, pulling out bottles.

"We can get drunk!" Your eyes widened.

"Get—what?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, seemingly interested while the other boys all clapped. "Sounds good to me!" Namjoon said. "We deserve a break."