25 - a deal

thanks for 20k 😭🥰updates might start getting a little slower as i'm back at school ): but i won't make you wait too long (;

thanks for 20k 😭🥰
updates might start getting a little slower as i'm back at school ): but i won't make you wait too long (;

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

"I need the map because I need its magic," Namjoon explained, leaning against the couch.

"And you think that's reason enough for you to have it?" He shrugged, eyeing you, a dark glint in his eyes.

"I'll get it from you anyway." He got up and tugged you along with him down to your room. "I know it's in here somewhere, so get it." You stood your ground and he clenched his jaw. "Resi, don't make me hurt you."

"You won't," you said, not knowing where you were going with this sudden confidence. The warlock was dangerous, but you had a feeling he wouldn't hurt you. "And if you know it's in here, why don't you grab it?" He didn't move and let go of your arm. You tilted your head to the side and raised an eyebrow. You didn't say anything. After what felt like hours, he broke the silence.

"Do you want to get changed?" His voice was softer and you looked at him, confused. "You must be uncomfortable." He gestured towards your dress and you looked down and nodded. You turned to grab some clothes, leggings, one of Yoongi's t-shirts and Hoseok's hoodie that you had taken from their rooms.

Your heart ached at the thought of them as their comforting scent wafted to your nose. "Can you turn around, please?" You asked, and the warlock's lips edged up in a small smile. He turned around and you quickly slipped on the clothes, noticing that when he turned back around, he was changed out of his suit and now dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket. "How did you do that?"

"Magic," he said, grinning. "Now the map." You rolled your eyes. He was so obsessed with the damn map. You unfastened the necklace and let it drop onto the bed, Namjoon's hands twitched. "Put it back on."

"Why?" You retorted. After you took it off, it felt like a weight had been lifted off of your shoulders. Namjoon didn't say anything, but his eyes kept darting to the piece of jewellery. You reached down to the bedside table and opened the draw, grabbing your map.

Namjoon's eyes lit up and he reached out for it, but you slipped it into your pocket. His hand stopped and he clenched his fist. "Give it to me."

"Get it yourself," you said, testing a theory. But the warlock made no intention to move, shoving his hands in his pockets. "You can't get it from me, can you?" He avoided your gaze, a hard look in his eyes. You grinned. "Would the necklace have let you take it from me?"

He looked down at you and sighed, shaking his head. "Only a gatherer can hand the map over. It can never be taken forcefully." You nodded and he grabbed your hand, gripping it tight. "So, I'm just going to have to wait until you do give it to me." Your surroundings suddenly morphed, stretching and becoming a blur of colour, until you were now in an unfamiliar room.