18 - an invitation

wattpad updated and my original chapter photos are 'too big' so i have to crop them and now it's ugly 😡

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

"My past?" You spluttered out. "But I don't understand, I'm not from Empyrean." Jimin shrugged and Yoongi looked deep in thought.

"Has anyone here ever seen a gatherer apart from Resi?" Everyone shook their heads except for Jin.

"I have," he said. "Why?"

"What did they look like?" Yoongi asked.

Jin shrugged. "Just like a normal person, I guess." Yoongi hummed looking over at you. Your hand went up to your eye.

"I think you're not just a gatherer. But what?" You shrugged at his words. You knew just as much as everyone else.

Hoseok stared down at the contract that had been almost assembled. "Jimin, when exactly was this made?" Jimin peered over his shoulder.

"A very long time ago, before we were all even born, I think."

"Then how did it get destroyed? Who destroyed it?" Hoseok clenched his fists annoyed. "This is all so frustrating!" Jimin placed a hand on his shoulder, calming him down.

"Hey, it'll be okay. We'll probably get answers once we find everyone." You nodded at Jimin's words and the boys all collected their pieces, slipping them back into their pendants.

Everyone collectively decided that today would be a day to relax after all the stress from before. You slipped outside to pick flowers, something you hadn't done in a long time. You were happy to see that there were some growing a couple of metres away and happily skipped towards there, inhaling the fresh scent of the wildflowers.

"You really love flowers, huh?" You turned around to see Hoseok looking down at you as you were crouched down. You stood back up and placed a flower in his hair, smiling as he beamed. "Do I look pretty?"

"Of course! You always do, Hobi," you said, slightly blushing as his eyes never left you. "What? Is there something on my face?" He shook his head and took a step towards you, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, letting his hand trail against your cheek.

You felt your face warm up as he gave you a smile that caused butterflies to erupt in your stomach, but then his eyes darkened slightly. Your eyes were wide as gripped your chin, tight, but it didn't hurt. "H-Hobi?" He tilted his head to the side and smirked.

"Yes?" His voice was velvet smooth and you suddenly found yourself speechless as his eyes flickered to your lips. You couldn't stop your eyes from wandering to his and he took that as an invitation to close the gap.