19 - boys with fun

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The angel — who you now knew was Jungkook, stared at you, his doe eyes wide. "You know me? You remember?" He looked hopeful and you felt bad when you shook your head and his face dropped.

"I don't know you, but I remembered something," you said, avoiding his stare. "I remembered a fire and someone telling me to go with you." Jungkook nodded, his eyes glazing over as images flashed through his head.

"We—"

"Resi?" A deep voice called. Your head turned to your door and Taehyung entered. You quickly turned to see where Jungkook went, but he was gone. "Is everything okay? Yoongi said he heard you talking."

You shook your head. "No, no. I wasn't talking to anyone." Tae leaned against the door and eyed you with a smirk.

"I know you were talking to someone and I'll keep your secret," he said, walking over to sit on the bed next to you, the spot the angel had just occupied. "For a price." You rolled your eyes.

"Get lost." Tae shrugged, moving to leave.

"Okay. I'll just go tell everyone that you were talking to the fallen angel then." You gasped.

"How did you know?" Tae chuckled, stopping.

"I didn't, until you just told me." You groaned at how easily he tricked you. "Now," he said, moving to sit back next to you. "My price? A kiss, please." Your face burned as he brushed his nose against yours. You had already kissed Hoseok today and now another attractive male wanted a kiss. And you had already kissed him twice before! So why did he still make you so nervous.

"A kiss on the cheek, yeah?" You whispered, moving to turn your head away. But Taehyung was fast. He captured your cheek before you could move, licking his lips.

"No, I think you know where I want a kiss, love." He grinned at your shy glance. "I'm not leaving until I get one."

"Are you tired? Is that why you want one?" You asked, trying to hopefully deflect the subject. Tae bit his bottom lip and shook his head.

"I just want a kiss," he said, trailing a finger over your lips. "I can't stop thinking about you and your lips." Your breath hitched and the corner of his lips tilted up. "Do I really have that much of an effect on you?" His voice lowered, and you blinked, slightly moving back.

"You have that effect on everyone," you pointed out. Tae grinned.

"But I'm not even using my power on you." You gulped. You thought you could blame how attracted you were to him on his powers, but he wasn't even using them. Taehyung caught your expression and gently took your hands. "I won't force you to kiss me, just want you to know what I think about." His expression was soft and you smiled at his cute face. How could someone go from hot to cute just like that? "What? Why are you staring at me?"