12 - offers

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

Slipping into bed, you sighed as the warm covers embraced your tired form. Taehyung's antics had tired you out, you didn't realise he was that powerful that he could steal energy from a kiss. You blushed to yourself, you thought it was only through intercourse.

You groaned silently, shaking the thoughts out of your head. As an incubus, he seemed to have had a huge effect on everyone in the house. No one could resist his charms, but you found it worked better on females — which made sense. But his presence had also sparked something in the other boys, causing them to be a little more, flirty, with you.

"It's time to sleep, luckily there's enough rooms for all of us, so we get one each." Everyone had nodded, until Taehyung pouted.

"Can't I sleep with Resi?" You looked at him with wide eyes, before Jimin giggled.

"Can I sleep with her too?" You almost choked on your spit. Sure, Jimin had been flirty with you when you first met, but Taehyung's presence seemed to bring him back to that person. Maybe that was his real self.

"Okay, no. Everyone sleep in their own room. You'll see Resi tomorrow," Hoseok said, and you nodded at him, sending him a 'thank you'.

"You're all pervs," Yoongi mumbled and Jimin eyed him.

"Says the one who wanted to drink from her when we first met. I remember how you looked at her," Jimin pointed out, causing your face to flush at that memory. Taehyung stood next to you, letting his fingers glide up your arm.

"You're quite popular, Resi, but just remember, I kissed you first."

In bed, your face burned at what happened just an hour ago and you buried your face in your pillow, trying to force yourself to sleep.

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

The sun streamed in through the windows, and you could hear the sounds of the ocean. You blinked, trying to rub your eyes as your vision was blurry. You turned to get out of bed, but a hand gripped your waist, stopping you. You rolled your eyes, expecting it to be Taehyung. "This isn't funny, Tae—" You gasped as you made eye contact with a pair of dark ones.

The male was laying on his side, his head resting on his hand as his elbow had propped him up. His other hand was on your waist still. "Miss me?"

"How did you get in here? Am I dreaming?" The fallen angel chuckled and he licked his lips.

"I don't know, are you?" You swallowed slowly, taking in his appearance. His wings flapped slightly behind him, the darkness of them captivating. You couldn't help but think that this man was very attractive and you found it unfair that the supernatural were blessed. "You gonna keep thinking about how good looking I am, or are you gonna catch me?"