27 - tired

thank you for 32k reads <3

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

Everyone stiffened and Yoongi immediately stepped in front of everyone, protecting you from the warlock who had his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing?" The vampire hissed.

Namjoon shrugged. "I can teleport you all."

"And why would we trust you?"

Namjoon eyed you. "Resi and I made a deal. You need to get back, I can help." Yoongi crossed his arms and looked back at you, checking to see if the warlock freaked you out. But he didn't, not really. Sure he could be scary at times, but if you were supposedly friends before you lost your memories, then there had to be some good in him.

Yoongi sighed. "Fine." He looked over at the others. "Anyone have any complaints?" No one said anything, but you noticed the tension and gently grabbed Yoongi and Namjoon's hands.

"Let's just go, we can sort things out at Yoongi's." Yoongi nodded and gestured for everyone to hold hands. Jungkook took Namjoon's other side, noticing that everyone tended to avoid the warlock.

"You made a deal with him?" Yoongi whispered to you. You nodded. "Was that really a good idea?"

"I know, but I know what I'm doing." And with that the environment around you began to twist and change and your stomach felt queasy as your head was spinning. But the familiar smell of Yoongi's house welcomed you and suddenly everything seemed familiar.

You sighed in relief, letting go of everyone's hands, looking around the house. It was just as you had left it and one glance at the couch had your cheeks tinging with red as your mind replayed the events that happened. Jimin also went red, considering he seemed to only read your thoughts. You slapped his arm lightly and he stopped.

"So what now?" Jin asked, as everyone went silent, still feeling apprehensive at the warlock.

Yoongi sighed. "We sleep." He kept his eyes on the warlock. "There aren't enough bedrooms so people will have to share and someone will have to take the couch."

"I'll take the couch," Namjoon said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I know you're not comfortable with me yet," he slyly glanced at you, "except Resi, of course." You avoided everyone's eyes as he smirked, trying to keep your thoughts pure, but you couldn't trust Namjoon to do the same.

In the end everyone decided that Jungkook and Taehyung will stay together, Jimin and Hoseok, you and Yoongi and Jaehyun will stay with Jin for the night. Yoongi was being protective over you and you knew he was just worried.

Everyone said goodnight and left, Yoongi led you back to your room and turned around politely as you changed. You slipped on some pyjama pants and a tank top, sitting down on the bed next to Yoongi.