07 - captured

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

You groaned as you blinked your eyes open. It was dark and the floor was cold. You tried to let your eyes adjust and you realised you were in a cell. You were laying on the ground and you placed your left hand down, trying to push yourself up, but you whimpered as a stabbing pain shot through it.

You brought it up to your face and saw that it had been bandaged. What had even happened? "Resi?" A familiar voice called through the darkness.

"Hobi? Is that you?" His voice was hoarse as he answered back and you followed the sound to the cell across from you. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, but I was shot." At your gasp he quickly added, "it's okay though, I heal fast. I'm all good." You sighed in relief and felt around.

"My bag, it's gone." Your face burned. Was Hoseok naked?

"They dressed me. At least they had the decency to after shooting me." He let out a bitter laugh. "They don't have the map, do they?" You quickly dug through your pockets, scared, but you relaxed as you felt the scroll still there.

"I have it. They must have thought it was just a blank piece of paper." Your eyes had adjusted now and you could see Hoseok sitting in his cell, his legs crossed as he stared into yours. "How did this happen? I thought we got away."

Hoseok sighed. "They obviously knew what I was and came prepared for me to turn into my dragon form." He reached up to nervously run a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry if I scared you or anything with the fire." Your mind was a blur as you tried to remember the events that occurred before this, slightly shivering as the image of the forest on fire reappeared in your mind.

"It's okay, it was kind of badass." Hoseok chuckled and you felt the air get lighter as a cold breeze blew through the corridor of the dungeon. A bright stream of light came in, but just as quickly, it was gone. A man wearing black boots and black gear stomped through, standing right in front of your cells. He had red hair and bright green eyes that seemed to pierce right through your own.

"No talking." Hoseok rolled his eyes, standing up.

"And who are you to boss us around?" He placed a hand on his hip and you almost giggled at how sassy he looked. The unknown man whipped his head around to face Hoseok.

"I won't hesitate to shoot you again."

"Do it," Hoseok gave him a look saying 'you won't'. "I'll just heal anyway."

"Hobi," you whined. "Please don't test him." This time the man placed a hand on his hip.

"Yeah, listen to your girlfriend." You rolled your eyes. Why did people always assume that people of the opposite gender that just so happened to be found together were dating? The door opened again and another strange man entered. "What do you want?"