09 - haunted

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

The sun streamed in through the windows, waking you up from you sleep. You stretched slightly and turned over to be met with an empty spot. What time was it? By the sun, it seemed to be only early.

"Hello." You whipped your head around and almost screamed at the sight of a tall figure, with large black wings standing by your side of the bed. You tried to move back onto Jimin's side, but it seemed like you were stuck. "Don't freak out, I'm not going to hurt you." His voice was smooth and you looked up to meet his face.

He had large dark eyes, with fluffy brown hair. He had a small freckle under his lip and you found that a sense of familiarity washed over you as you looked at him. "Done staring at me?" You avoided his eyes as he chuckled.

"Who are you?" He sat down on the bed and you pulled the blanket close as he looked at you.

"I'm your guardian angel," he said, giving you a smile. You rolled your eyes.

"I know that's not true, your wings are black." He shrugged and waved them a little. They reminded you so much of Jimin's. "Why have you been following us?"

"Well, you have to come collect me sometime, don't you?" Your eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows teasingly. "Yes, I'm the fallen angel or whatever you want to call me."

"Why don't you just make yourself known? It'll make everything so much easier."

He bit his lip, leaning in so his nose was brushing against yours. You felt your face heat up at the proximity. "I don't want to, I like a chase." You swallowed nervously. "Close your eyes." You hesitantly did as he asked, and when you finally opened them, he was gone.

You opened your eyes and sat straight up. The room was dark, no sun streaming in just yet. You turned to your right to see Jimin soundly asleep. How was that possible? You looked to the window where the angel was just standing, but it was closed and locked. "Resi?" Jimin mumbled, sitting up with you. "What's wrong?"

You took in a deep breath. "Nothing, I just had a bad dream." He looked unconvinced and you hoped that he wouldn't go through your head, so you tried to fill it with thoughts of horrors that could only be imagined. Jimin seemed to be convinced. You checked the time, it was around 6am and you knew you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Soft snores came from Jimin and you smiled, quietly getting out of bed and going downstairs.

Yoongi was seated on the couch, watching TV and you sat beside him. "Couldn't sleep?" You nodded. "Yeah, same." You giggled quietly and he smiled, moving his eyes back to the screen. "There's been more deaths through the night."