|| You'll Know who i am ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

Today is the week before school starts. I'm going to Eden Hall Academy. My older brother's go there.

Rhett is a Sophomore and in the J.V hockey team. Rick is a Senior in the Varsity Hockey Team. Surprisingly, me and my brothers look alike. I'm One year apart from Rhett and he is two years apart from Rick.

I was born in March. Rhett in April. Rick in January. We all get along. It's just we are all so different but so alike. But apparently Rhett isn't in the J.V Hockey team anymore because his slot got taken away. Supposedly because this new team is joining, I forgot the name but the only thing I remembered is that it's one of the dumbest names I heard.

They are going to be joining, but so am I. Personally, I already despise them because they took Rhetts slot. Now he's going to play Basketball for the meantime, until they fix the problem.

Our dad is part of the Personal Committee or however you call it. He's old and I still question how he had all Three of us. Mom isn't in the picture. She left us as soon as I was born. I don't mind. Cause I don't care.

Today is the First Day of School. Eliana and Elaine were coming to pick me up. They are my best friends since I was 2. Their brother is Scott  Whyte, who is good friends with Rick. They are sisters, Elaine is older by 10 months. One was born in January and the other in October. If you didn't know them, you would think they are twins.

Elaine is the calmer one. Meanwhile, Eliana is the reckless one. It's going to be crazy in our new school for sure.

I heard a honk. I passed by Rhett's Room.

"Rhett, do you want to go to school with me and Ella and Ellie? They are coming to pick me up". He shook his head.

"I'm good. I'm using my car and i'm picking up my friends". I nodded and left. Rick must have already left. I live in a big house. It's a Mansion to be precise. I have a big master room. It was all Orange and Yellow.

I made my way outside and their car was parked. I waved and made my way over there. I hopped in and we sped off. Scooter was driving. Eliana was in the back while Elaine was in the passenger seat.

"Hi, Whytes". I greeted them.

"Hi, River Lee". Elaine greeted me back from the front. And so did Eliana from beside me.

"Hi, River Lee". Scooter greeted.

"Older Whyte, nice to see you this morning". He chuckled.

"You guys ready for your first day?". He asked all of us.

"No. I don't know who the new hockey team is but I don't like them already". I answered.

"But you are joining new too and so is Ellie, so you don't like yourself or Ellie?". Elaine said. I just looked at her. I nodded and Eliana punched me. We all laughed.