|| Is It Common Sense, Now? ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

"Here we go into the third period of a well fought battle. Oh, look, here come the Ducks. Hey, wait a second, isn't that Dean Portman? It's looks like another Bash Brother is back and he's brought the Ducks a renewed spirit! Dean Portman hasn't skated for awhile, but he's know more for his enforcer skills."

We all went to Positions. I took Center, Eliana Left Wing. Goldberg Right Wing. Fulton and Dean as defense and Julie as Goalie.

I was going against Rhett.

"Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, let's have a good period of hockey!" The referee said.

I glared at Rhett.

"We warned you, River Lee. You didn't listen and now your duckies are going to drown."

"No, i warned you. Varsity is going to fucking suffocate." I mentally laughed at myself.

We puck dropped and i got it. Rhett fell to the floor making me go around him. I turned and saw that Dean flipped Cole who landed on the glass, shattering it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bash Brothers are here to stay!"

I began to skate down.

"This is more like it! The Ducks are finally starting to dish out. Look at Portman, Fulton and Goldberg! The Bash Brothers are really going to Town!"

I began to get closer to the Goal. Eliana was Aiding me, letting me shoot this time.

"Here comes the Ducks on a break."

"Pass it, River Lee." Eliana said aware of someone who was about to crash into me. I passed it. I turned and moved back, letting one of Varsity player's go flying into the boards.

"Riley passes it to Whyte. Whyte fakes and sends it to Riley. She shoots and scores!" Me and Eliana hit our sticks together, hugging each other.

Someone was about to Ram into Eliana before they slammed to the board behind her we turned and saw that Dean pushed them.

"Get up, Man!" The referee blew his whistle sending Dean to the Box.

"I didn't do anything!"

"22 white, Two Minutes, Hooking."

"Come on, Ref. What kind of call is that? Give me a break! I didn't do anything!"

"Come on, Son." The Referee said ignoring what Dean was saying.

"That's a Dive."

"He didn't do anything! That Varsity Player was going to drop me and we weren't playing!" Eliana protested. The Referee didn't budge.

I was standing next Goldberg who was next to me watching it all unfold.

He was fucking wild. Finally someone who was blunt. All these Duckies do is sugarcoat everything.