|| Out Of All Girls, Not Her ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

Days passed since i visited my Grandparents. I visit them every 2 days because sometimes i'm busy.

Today i was at School. It was a Sunday and i come here to play in the rink with Orion's Daughter, Olivia. Ever since 3 years ago, i come and skate with her. I don't really talk about it because it's not something you talk about. She doesn't want no one to know and give her pity and that's how i kept it.

"Hi, Livvie! You excited?" I turned to Olivia who just entered the Rink with Orion. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Yes!" I looked at Orion and he nodded. I went to the back of her wheelchair and began skating with her.

I began to skate slow.

"Can we go faster?" She giggles. I nodded and went a bit faster.

"A turn!" I nodded and we made a turn and began skating to the other side of the rink.

Today was my last day and i could go back to school tomorrow.

( At Eden Hall )

I spent all my morning and afternoon with Olivia. It was time to go home and i was walking to the front of Eden Hall and I had called Arthur and he was supposed to be here but i couldn't see him.

I just sat down at the bench of the Bus station. That was until i felt a presence near me.

"Princess Riley." I turned and saw Charlie standing there with a Man that looked familiar.

"Fuck off, Charlie." I turned to him. The man beside him snickered.

"What are you doing here? Isn't your driver supposed to pick you up?" Charlie said with a smug look.

"He is, actually, i'm just waiting. What are you doing here? Going to wait for the bus?" He rolled his eyes. I turned to the unknown man next to him.

"Gordon Bombay." Then it clicked. He used to attend Eden Hall and played Hockey here. I remember, he was my dad's favorite. He would talk about him constantly because he brought Eden Hall many wins.

"River Lee Riley. I've heard about you, you were my dad's favorite player." He nodded.

"So you are Tom Riley's daughter?" I nodded.

"I had no choice."

"I've seen what you could do on the ice and it's incredible." I nodded smiling.

"Thank you."

"She isn't rude, Charlie. I don't know what you are talking about." Charlie had a look of disbelief.

"She is! You know what, nevermind." I laughed. I heard a honk and saw that Arthur just arrived.

"I got to go. Nice to meet you, Gordon. Wish i could say the same to you, Conway." I rolled my eyes. He did the same thing and Bombay just laughed.

I began walking towards the limo before i heard them talking.

"She doesn't hate you, Charlie. You just like her and you don't know how to handle it." I heard Bombay from a distance.

"I don't like her. Out of all girls, not her."

"Keeps saying that to yourself Charlie, keep saying that." I made it to the Limo and sat down.

"Long day, River Lee?" I nodded.

"Long day, Arthur."

June 26. Today is the last day of Online school here in New york and i just hope i passed.