|| I'll Take Care Of It Myself ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

"Hey, little man. Yesterday's lunch was pretty good, what have we got today? Bag of chips. Oh, hey, and some cookies. What do we have here?". Cole took Kenny's Lunch rummaging through it.

He began throwing Kenny's lunch and passing it to the rest of the Varsity team. He tried to grab it but Rick just held on to his arm.

I walked over to them.

"Cole, give it back". He didn't listen. I saw Charlie, Fulton, and Russ enter the Cafeteria but leave. I didn't pay too much attention because they are irrelevant to my life.

"Cole. Give it back". He didn't listen. I snatched it from his hands, i reached over to the table and got his lunch. I turned to Kenny and handed it back to him.

"Here. Take it, now fuck off. Not in a mean way but seriously, leave before he takes it again". He nodded and smiled before walking away. I turned to Cole.

"You are seriously a bitch. You are literally from a rich family and can't get your own food? Grow up, Cole".

"I've heard Captain Ducky has been treating you like garbage. Why not come back at him by bothering his group of losers? Whatcha ya say?".

"Only Charlie but not the rest, got it?". He nodded and he held up his hand for a high-five. Me and Cole had our rough patches but we did have to get along cause he basically's my brother Right shoulder. Scooter is his Right hand. Get rid of the hand and you got the shoulder. Boom!

"Captain Ducky has been bothering you? Tell me, River Lee, cause i'll take care of it". Rick assured me.

"It's all good, Rick. I'll take care of it myself". He nodded.

I got interrupted by Cole stopping someone. I looked over and sure enough, the three musketeers were there. Cole snatched the brown bag fromCharlie's hand, assuming its his lunch.

"Oh, come on! My mommy made those!". Charlie said. I had a feeling by the way he was speaking, he was acting. It was just a gut feeling.

"Don't look through it, Cole. Trust me". He shrugged his shoulders.

"River Lee, shut up". I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey, it's too bad about your Bash Brother. Heard he was too scared to leave home".  Rick said, all three of us laughed.

"What the hell kind of Brownies are this?". Cole said. We looked over at him and he had a lump of something that looked like moss. But i got closer and it smelled pretty bad, so i just backed away.

"I gotta tell her to stop using horse turds in the recipe". Charlie said smiling. We looked at each other in disgust. Fulton and Russ threw their Lunch trays in the air distracting us. And they began to run away.

We began to run after them, on our way, Cole threw the bag of horse shit which landed on the Cheerleading Teams Table. Now all of us where chasing them.

(At Practice)

We were all at the Rink. To say i wanted to strangle them is horrifying cause i really wanted to. But like always, Eliana calmed me down.

"Work those legs, Gaffney. Where's your energy?"

"I think i'm gonna be sick". She skated away and threw up in the benches.

"Julie the Cat! What's the Matter? You ate a fur ball?"

"Yeah, very funny, Coach. I like that". Goldberg hyped him up. He just stared at him.

"Just get in the net, Goldberg". As if he planned it, Goldberg smirked.

"Me? Sure thing, my pleasure". I laughed. We resumed to playing and it was stopped shortly after.

"Freeze". Everyone stopped but Averman didn't.

"I said Freeze!" Averman stopped but slid off eventually falling and slamming into the boards.

"Are you kidding me, Averman!"

"I did freeze". He said from the ice.

"Where's the one place you never wanna clear the puck?" Coach Orion demanded. It was more directly said to Charlie. The boy can't play, he could but he had trouble with his attitude. I was thinking of using it to my advantage but who knows.

"It looked open". He took of his helmet to glare at Orion.

"Just answer the question, Conway!".

"Listen, i'm not defenseman! I'm Scorer!". He complained once again. This whole team was a bunch of complainers and it was getting annoying.

Orion began skating to the penalty box and opened it. Gesturing for Charlie to skate over and get in. Once he did and closed the door, he turned to us.

"Anybody share his opinion?". He looked at all of us.

"Nah, leave him in there". They all glared at me including Charlie.

"Watch it, Riley. You'll be in there too if you don't watch your mouth". I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah".

"What's the one thing all great teams have in common?". He looked at Averman.

"Great Coaching".

"Better Players".

"Don't suck up to me, Averman. Riley, one more peep out of your mouth and you won't play for our first game". I stayed quiet. I didn't want Eden Hall to lose its first game in ages.

"Defense. See, unlike scoring, defense never quits". He continued on with his speech he gives to newbies. Next thing i knew, we were heading to the Lockers. We were done in less than 15 minutes and left.

Rn it's May 24. The weather in Ny rn is dead stupid.

June 2, do what you can to spread the awareness of black live matter. It's important for america to get justice and rights starting with our black people. Stay safe if you are going to protests.