|| What are you Losers, doing?||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

7th Period rolled around and I was in the Rink with Eliana and Varsity. It was about to end. Me, Rick, Scooter, Cole and Eliana were just talking.

"My dad says it was all just a publicity stunt, but it's going to ruin the school's reputation". Rick said. I nodded.

"Dad's not wrong at all. It will ruin our reputation. But we got to do, what we got to do." I added on.

"Those Rejects should of stayed on their own side of the track". Cole said.

"Those Rejects, Genius. Besides we don't have tracks Cole, you see, there's no trains therefore no tracks. You Get it?" Scooter said with pure sarcasm.

"Well, they should stay out of our school. Don't get smart with me, Goalie".

"Who else will? Cause you ain't smart". Eliana said. We just laughed. Cole rolled his eyes because he can't do nothing to us. Our brothers were there.

"Hey! come on, Scooter. You know better than to confuse Cole. We are all on the same team". Rick said smiling. I was going to say something when Scooter saw up ahead and signaled Rick to look at the same thing he was looking at. Cole looked up too. They began walking towards the entrance where the rest of Varsity saw and followed.

They are like a pack of Wolfs. Always following the Alpha. Which in this case is my brother. Although Rick is Bitchy and Mean to other people, we get along perfectly fine. In fact, i get along really nice with Rhett too. We don't fight. Rick is nice and Genuine. Probably because he's protective.

Me and Eliana stayed behind. I saw a group of kids behind the Entrance.

"Well if it isn't Captain Ducky". I heard Rick from a Distance. I signaled Eliana to go check it out. We couldn't see much because Varsity was blocking our view.

"Get your hands off him". I heard another voice. Me and Eliana made our way to the front. And to our surprise, We saw Charlie and his little group of followers.

"Oh, Guys look. A bash brother, i'm so scared". Cole said and laughed after.

"What the hell are you doing here, Loser?". I looked at Charlie and his team. I saw them dressed in Skates and Hockey Jerseys. With hockey sticks at their side.

"You guys got to go, Junior Varsity is playing next. So y'all gotta leave so they could come and we could meet them". Eliana said. I looked at them until i came to my conclusion.

"Wait! No way. You are the Fuckers who stole my brothers J.V slot?". I shoved Charlie. He stumbled back but his team grabbed him.

"Break it up, Guys". Coach Wilson said. Varsity began to file out. Now it was only Me, Eliana and them.

"River Lee, you better calm down". Eliana told me. I shook my head 'yes'. I don't know if i should keep my word or not.

"How about it Cowboy, round me' up?". Charlie told this kid. Ignoring me.